Our goal is to help you navigate through challenging financial times.
Our network of trusted lenders looks to get you the cash you need.
2-Minute Quick Fix Guarantee
WeFixMoney guarantees that within 2 minutes you will know if you’ve been approved for a short-term cash advance. WeFixMoney has never and will never use your information for anything other than trying to match you with a short-term cash advance lender. When you come to our site you know that you will have a safe and secure experience.
WeFixMoney is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information.
Beware of Companies
- That pose as legitimate lenders and do not offer phone numbers and mailing addresses in the United States.
- That sell your information to third-party companies.
- That offer pre-approvals or require processing fees.
You can read more about about illegitimate companies and lenders on our Fraud Alert page.
To learn more about how we handle your sensitive data check out our Terms of Service page.
* THE OPERATOR OF THIS WEB SITE IS NOT A LENDER, does not broker loans to lenders and does not make short term cash loans or credit decisions. This Web Site does not constitute an offer or solicitation to lend. This site will submit the information you provide to a lender. Providing your information on this Web Site does not guarantee that you will be approved for a short term cash loan. The operator of this Web Site is not an agent, representative or broker of any lender and does not endorse or charge you for any service or product. Not all lenders can provide up to $1,000. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders and may depend on your individual financial institution. Funds are most often deposited the next business day. In some circumstances faxing may be required. This service is not available in all states, and the states serviced by this Web Site may change from time to time and without notice. For details, questions or concerns regarding your short term cash loan, please contact your lender directly. Short term cash loans are meant to provide you with short term financing to solve immediate cash needs and should not be considered a long term solution. Residents of some states may not be eligible for a short term cash loan based upon lender requirements.
Our lenders may offer you a loan with an APR between: 90.38% to 1171.88%. The APR on a small dollar, short term loan represents the amount of your loan, cost of the loan, term of the loan and repayment amounts and timing. Loans on the lower end of the APR range may be for a larger loan amount and for a longer term. Loans on the higher end of the APR range may be for a smaller loan amount and for a shorter term. Depending on your credit needs, and desire to pay your loan off quickly, your lender may only offer you loans with an APR near the high end of the range displayed. NOTICE: THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE FORM OF CREDIT. A SHORT TERM LOAN SHOULD BE USED FOR SHORT-TERM FINANCIAL NEEDS ONLY, NOT AS A LONG-TERM FINANCIAL SOLUTION. CUSTOMERS WITH CREDIT DIFFICULTIES SHOULD SEEK CREDIT COUNSELING OR MEET WITH A NONPROFIT FINANCIAL COUNSELING SERVICE IN THEIR COMMUNITY. If you do not pay your loan according to its terms, your lender may:
- Charge you late fees
- Send your account to a collection agency
- Report your information to a consumer reporting agency, which may negatively affect your credit score
- As a convenience, some lenders may offer to “roll-over,” renew, extend or otherwise alter your payment terms. Such adjustments may cause you to incur additional fees, charges and interest. Further, some roll-over loans may renew automatically unless you request otherwise. Please contact your lender directly for questions regarding the terms of any adjustments.