Vehicle Registration Suspensions and Insurance Program
To use this online service, you should have received a letter from the DMV stating your vehicle registration will be suspended in the near future or has already been suspended. Click the Insurance Inquiry button below to begin. This will allow you to access the current status of your vehicle registration insurance and suspension, identify any outstanding requirements due, and provides a service option for submitting insurance information and/or payment, if required.
Before you begin, you must have:
- License Plate Number and the last five characters of the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- The letter you received from DMV with a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
You may also need:
- Insurance documents – In order to submit insurance information through this online service, your insurance company must be participating in the voluntary online verification process.
- Payment (see options below)
- You will need one of your checks (not a deposit slip) to obtain the bank routing number and account number.
- When entering your account number, do not include the check number.
- E-check customers cannot purchase more than one item per transaction.
- Business checks are not acceptable for e-checking.
Or one of the following credit cards:
Or ATM/debit card with a VISA or MC logo from any of the following participating networks:
No additional fee is charged for paying your reinstatement fee online.