#Viajes #a #bolivia
Beyond the landscape, the people!
See our highlight destinations!!
TOMARAPI / SAJAMA NATIONAL PARK
- Enjoy the hot springs and hike to historic sites.
- Trek to highest mountain of Bolivia, Sajama.
- Experience the daily life of lamas farmers (Indigenous).
Salar de Uyuni
UYUNI SALT FLATS / COLORED LAGGONS / VOLCANOS
- Enjoy the hot springs and Andean fauna watching.
- Experience the daily life of quinoa farmers and meals.
- Immerse in the amazing Uyuni salt flats and colored lagoons.
COPACABANA / TITICACA LAKE / SUN ISLAND
- Share the life of Aymara families and visit archeological sites.
- Navigate one of the highest lakes in the world, Titicaca.
- Experience the mystical Inca legacy and their history.
MADIDI NATIONAL PARK /JUNGLE AND PAMPAS
- Navigating the amazon rivers and wildlife watching.
- Enjoy the indigenous hospitality and exotic food.
- Hike and trek into the jungle then rest at the eco-lodge.
CARRASCO AND AMBORO NATIONAL PARKS
- Enjoy the flora and fauna of the rain forest.
- Biking through the rain forest with panoramic views.
- Bathe in natural pools in clear waters of rivers.
TIWANAKU /LA PAZ /SUCRE /POTOSI /OTHERS
- The mysterious Andean culture in archaeological sites.
- City tours in the highlights cities in Bolivia.
- Share with artisans and organic farmers close to cities.
DISCOVER THE DIVERSITY OF BOLIVIA HERE!
Check our packages with routes all over Bolivia
We take you to enjoy:
To discover and learn about us in our environment.
A meeting of learning.
About Tusoco Travel
TUSOCO TRAVEL S.R.L. It is a 100% community enterprise, working day to day in operation and sales of unique and authentic solidarity community trips in whole Bolivia, ensuring a real exchange between travelers and the local population searching to improve the local economy as the conservation of natural and cultural heritage, while enjoying nature, landscape, culture and hospitality of the people. Learn more about us.
Are you ready? Let s travel
Have more questions?
If you still have doubts, visit our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page, here.