#travel insurance quote
Cover for the most important thing on your overseas trip – your health:
- Our no-frills Basic travel insurance includes unlimited cover for overseas emergency medical assistance and medical/hospital expenses. And all for a lot less than you might think.
More on Basic travel insurance
Comprehensive cover, including overseas emergency medical assistance:
- Comprehensive travel insurance provides Australians with cancellation, luggage, medical & repatriation cover when travelling internationally.
More on international comprehensive cover
Great value annual comprehensive policy for regular travellers:
- A 12-month policy that covers multiple business and leisure trips within Australia and overseas, offering all the benefits of our Comprehensive cover.
- Trip duration that will cover your longest journey: 15, 30 or 45 days.
More on Multi-Trip
Complete cover for your domestic travel
- Our Domestic travel insurance provides cover for travel delay expenses, cancellations, loss of or damage to luggage and personal effects. We also provide cover for a wide range of additional expenses.
More on domestic travel insurance
Travel insurance cover types
You can choose one of the following Cover types:
Single Cover Covering you and your dependant children/grandchildren under 25 travelling with you listed as covered on your Certificate of Insurance.
Duo Cover Covering you and your travelling companion listed as covered on your Certificate of Insurance and intending to travel with you on your journey. Duo Cover does not provide cover for dependant children. We issue one Certificate of Insurance. You are both covered as if you are each insured under separate policies with single cover benefits per insured person.
Family Plan Covering you and the members of your family who go with you on your journey listed as covered on your Certificate of Insurance.
The only members of your family who can be included are your spouse, your legally recognised de facto, your children and your grandchildren. However, all children and grandchildren must be Dependant and under 25.