The Ultimate website for Military Travel!
And the largest database of travel companies offering Military Discounts.
This website and service is dedicated to the men and women of the finest military in the world!
For Space-A Travel select U.S. Directory or Overseas Directory on the menu to get started.
The Purple Heart Cruise for Wounded Heroes
Nominate a wounded hero for our May 2016 Cruise
Scroll to the bottom for August ‘Lost Traveler’ Contest!
Featured Military Travel Specials!
DISNEY SALUTE IS BACK! THRU MAY 2016 (some blackout dates)
We are excited to offer a special Military ticket that is exclusively for military members. This ticket will only be available through ITT and Leisure Travel Offices including Shades of Green. It will not be available at the gate or online.
· Offer: 3-Day Park-to-Park Ticket $147 for adults and $142 for children (3-9)
· Offer Dates: Purchase now through May 18, 2016 and completely use by May 31, 2016; no blackout dates apply
· Eligibility: U.S. Active Duty, Retirees, DoD Civilians (Foreign Affiliates and Contractors not eligible)
· Tickets must be ACTIVATED at any Universal Pass Sales window with a valid ID presented by the military member or military spouse; military member or spouse MUST accompany the party to the Pass Sales window for first activation of the tickets and use one of the tickets. DEPENDENT CHILDREN CANNOT activate tickets on their own.
Or Call Sue Short, Dobbins ITT, 678-655-4797
Military Only Travel and Auto Europe have teamed up to offer a Military Discount which offers an additional 5% off on all online rentals. Use code: 99912002. This number can also be used when you call Auto Europe (1-888-223-5555) but you must request the discount and provide the code.
Free Annual Pass for U.S. Military at U.S. National Parks
- Available to U.S. military members and dependents in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard and also, Reserve and National Guard members.
- Must be obtained in person at a Federal recreation site by showing a Common Access Card (CAC) or Military ID (Form 1173).
With presentation of valid identification, Active and Retired U. S. Military will receive:
General Admission: Free for Military and spouse; Half-price for up to 4 guests in same vehicle per day (Guests include, but are not limited to, dependents, extended family and friends)
New Military Friends Family Annual Pass Price
We are pleased to now offer Military families the opportunity to purchase an Annual Pass at half-price. A Military Friends Family Annual Pass will allow the passholder and up to five additional guests per day in the Gardens for free on General Admission days and half-price on Special Events* days for one calendar year as well as a host of additional benefits. For more information, visit www.callawaygardens.com/annualpass.
Military are defined as those in a branch of U. S. Military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard. U.S. Military ID required for purchase and admission. Military member or spouse must be in attendance. This does not apply to Dependents, Department of Defense employees or foreign military.
New Special Admission Price for Veterans
Also, we are pleased to now offer half-price admission, versus full-price, for U. S. Military Veterans. With proof of service, such as a state issued Veterans Drivers License, VA card, American Legion card or proper paperwork, Veterans will receive:
• General Admission: Half-price for Veteran; Guests full-price
• Special Event* Admission: Half-price for Veteran and up to 5 guests in same vehicle per day
• Patriot Package. $99** rate in the Mountain Creek Inn
• Patriot Package with Golf. $139** for lodging in the Mountain Creek Inn and round of golf on our Lake View Course
• 10% discount** on Best Available Rate in our Southern Pine Cottages and Mountain Creek Villas
Make reservations online with the links above or call 1.800.CALLAWAY (225.5292) and mention Patriot Package.
Recreation: Golf 40% off a round of golf, Tennis 40% off court fees and equipment rental at the Mountain Creek Tennis Center, Fishing and Boating 25% off boat and tackle rental at Kingfisher Outfitters
CruisinBob . a veteran-owned travel agency, specializing in cruises offers the best reviews, insights, and planning to maximize your cruising experience. Ask him for your Military Discount on these Cruise Lines.
World Wrestling Entertainment is offering all U.S. military personnel free tickets to its Live Events worldwide as another way for the company to show its gratitude for their service to their country. U.S. military personnel from the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard and National Guard can claim a free ticket to any WWE RAW or SmackDown Live Event in their local area — excluding WrestleMania — by going to their local arena box office with a military ID the day of the WWE Live Event. Tickets are available the day of the event while supplies last.
Lost Traveler Contest! We have a winner .
Photo for JULY contest. We have a winner! Walter F. of Kapolei, HI, AZ correctly identified the location as Makapuu Beach with Rabbit Island in the background.
Where is our Lost Traveler . Make a guess Win a Hawaiian print T-shirt. Contact Us and submit your guess/answer, or go to our Face Book page and submit your guess there.
To submit your answer, send us an email !
Previous winners: Location Identified.
July Pat B. of Huntsville, AL (Nellis AFB, NV)
August Sharyn H. of Marietta, GA (NAS Pensacola, FL)
September Dave B. of San Francisco, CA (AT T Park, San Francisco, CA)
October Linda D. of Tavares, FL (Navy Yard, Washington, DC)
November Alan R. of Lihue, Kauai, HI (Big Bear Recreational Facility, CA)
December Stephen G. of Camp Lejeune, SC (US Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD)
January Harry D. of Jackson, TN (Marine Corps Logistics Base Barstow, CA)
February Mike D. of Red Bluff, CA (Moody AFB, GA)
March Jesse G. of Fort Hood, TX (Robins AFB, GA)
April Stephen D. of Redstone Arsenal, AL (Fort Huachuca, AZ)
May Eugene S. of Honolulu, HI (MCB Hawaii)
June Thomas B. of Yuba City, CA ( Las Vegas, NV)
July Brian M. of Phoenix, AZ (Luke AFB, AZ)
August Thomas O. of Concord, CA (Fort Bliss, TX)
September Bryant V. of Marion, TX (NAS Corpus Christi, TX)