#loan repayments calculator
How much will my repayments be?
The home loan repayment calculator can help you work out how much your fortnightly or monthly repayments will be based on how much you plan to borrow.
Speak to a specialist
The loan repayments calculator shows you how much your minimum monthly repayments will be, based on variables such as:
- the amount of money borrowed from the bank
- home loan interest rates
- the type of loan – variable interest, fixed interest or a combination of the two
- interest only repayments or principal and interest repayments
- the term of the loan in years
- the frequency of repayments – fortnightly or monthly.
You can refer to the calculations when discussing your property purchase with your spouse/partner, bank, accountant, family members and legal adviser.
The information contained in this calculator is by way of example only and should not be regarded as a prediction. They are not forecasts or projections but are intended to allow you to make your own projections. The calculator is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial advice.