Term Life Insurance
No hassles, phone calls or emails.
Why Choose QuickQuote for Term Life Insurance?
Will I Qualify?
Apply by Phone
Our Term Life Insurance Companies
Answers to Your Term Life Insurance Questions
What is term life insurance?
Term life insurance is the most basic and least expensive form of life insurance you can buy. There are no investment accounts, cash values or policy loan features on term life. Just pure and simple life insurance protection.
How much does term life insurance cost?
Term life insurance is inexpensive relative to other types of life insurance such as whole life or universal life. Your cost will depend on factors like age, gender, medical history, current health, tobacco use, driving record, and more.
How do I buy term life insurance?
You can buy term life insurance from an independent agent or broker (like us), from a captive agent (think Allstate or Farmer’s), or directly from a life insurance company, although very few sell directly to consumers.
The important thing to keep in mind is the cost is the same to you regardless of who you buy the policy from. Rates are set by the life insurance companies and approved by state insurance departments. Agents and brokers cannot adjust these rates up or down. However, they can help you find the lowest rate based on your unique circumstances.
How do I apply for term life insurance?
- Select a company – Pick your favorite and click “Apply.”
- Schedule your application call – We’ll give you the calendar, you pick the day and time to complete your application with us by phone.
- Complete your paramed exam – We’ll schedule this during your call. All you have to do is meet with the examiner.
- Sit back and relax – We’ll work with the company to get your application approved. We may ask you for information from time to time, as needed.
- Return your policy documents and the first payment – We’ll mail your new policy to you. You’ll send us back any signatures needed and the first payment.