#student travel insurance
Student Travel Insurance Plan
We understand that your trip can take a year to save for, but only a second to ruin. While you can’t do anything to prevent an unexpected storm from closing the airport, you can do something to help cover your travel investment, you can buy a travel insurance plan. To show the importance of purchasing a travel insurance and emergency assistance plan, we have selected seven common examples of what could go wrong.
- It’s 8 p.m. and you arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to catch up with your trip? If you are delayed overnight, who will reimburse your expenses for meals and accommodations for the night?
- Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have an emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
- You arrive at your destination without your wallet. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and who will help you get your travel documents replaced?
- If your sister becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive on time, but your luggage doesn’t. If it’s lost, who will help you find it? If it’s delayed, who will reimburse your purchase of necessities? If it’s stolen, who will reimburse the loss?
- You slip and fall and twist your knee. Who can help you find an orthopedic doctor that specializes in knee injuries?
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in a city you are scheduled to visit. Who will reimburse your non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip?
Already purchased Insurance?
You can view/print your Policy details and FAQ’s, review your claim status or report a new claim at tripmate.com
For general questions relating to your plan or to file a claim by phone, please call Trip Mate at: