We stay with you 24/7, helping protect your investment in yourself.
Just like a full-time guardian angel.
When you need some extra help, Sober Champion offers intense sessions designed to support your recovery and accomodate your lifestye.
Stay out of jail!
We work with your defense attorney on your behalf.
Not Just Booze and Dope
Addiction reveals itself in all kinds of areas. From gambling to self-injury.
If you think you have what it takes to join the the elite in our field, click here to learn more.
Do you need a Sober Coach or Sober Companion in New York? Click here to find the best!
from your treatment puzzle?
A Sober Companion may be the missing piece you need to stay away from drugs and alcohol.
A Sober Coach can provide intense sessions, as often as you need, to explore issues relating to your successful recovery from substance abuse.
A Sober Escort gets you where you need to go – don’t zig when you should zag!
If you must avoid drinking, using, gambling. self-injury. or some other obsessive and compulsive behavior, and your case requires round-the-clock assistance, try our Sober Companion services.
If you have been to residential treatment, you’ve made a substantial investment in yourself. Protect that investment with Sober Champion. Let’s help define your goals, identify help you surmount roadblocks, and become your advocate as you live a life beyond expectations.
A Sober Companion provides time-intensive service. When the client is best served by around-the-clock attendance, or attendance for a greater number of hours per day, we make all the difference in the world.Our staff is available for local, national, and international travel. The Companion’s primary duties include:
- Provide a crucial service for those resistant to remaining abstinent, but who must do so due to legal, medical, family or contractual obligations.
- Reinforce the positive results of continued abstinence.
- Remind the client of the negative consequences of relapse.
- A Sober Companion is particularly adept at running interference between the client and those who seek to provide drugs and/or alcohol to him or her.
- A Sober Companion provides a sense of real companionship and camaraderie.
A Sober Coach is a seasoned treatment professional who functions as a guide to those newly sober (or returning after a relapse). The Sober Coach will meet with the client from weekly to several times per week to work on a variety of sobriety-related issues, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Identify areas which have presented or may present roadblocks to continued abstinence
- Facilitate the process necessary to remain free from drugs and alcohol.
- Support the client through challenges arising in everyday activities. For some, this is done through several one-on-one sessions each week. Some prefer telephone contact.
- Work with clients at any stage of recovery in the process of transitioning from sober living/treatment to their own home, or recently relapsed.
Don’t fight this
battle all alone.