#secure credit card
Earn SKYPASS miles while building
SKYPASS Visa Secured cardmembers experience these essential benefits and features:
- 5,000 SKYPASS Bonus Miles after your first purchase 1
- 1 mile for every net $1 in purchases
- Credit limit based on your deposit, from $300 to $5,000
- 1,000 Bonus Miles at renewal 2
- $250,000 in Travel Accident Insurance 3
Additional SKYPASS Visa benefits:
- Redeem miles for reward travel and upgrades on Korean Air and SkyTeam partners 4
- SKYPASS Visa card purchases help you reach and maintain Morning Calm Club Membership 5
- EMV chip technology for added security abroad 6
- Use your card at millions of locations worldwide
- Cash access at more than one million ATMs
- Bilingual automated 24-hour account access
- Bilingual customer service available
- No cap on miles you can earn
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver 7
- Online purchase security 7
- Earn SKYPASS miles even faster with Automatic Bill Payment
- Get your monthly credit score at no cost!
- Lost and stolen card reporting
- SKYPASS Visa miles can be combined with your SKYPASS flight miles
- To fund your Secured Card, you can choose to:
- Fund online using your Checking or Savings Account
- Print an application and mail a Cashier s Check or Money Order
- If your application is approved, we ll send you a credit card with a credit line the same as your deposit.
- The deposit is used to open a U.S. Bank Secured Savings Account to ensure your card can be paid. The secured savings account is FDIC-insured, earns interest and won’t be touched as long as your account remains open and in good standing.
- Purchases with the card are billed to you each month as with any credit card. You re responsible for making at least your minimum payment by the due date; payments are not automatically deducted from your secured savings account.
- When you ve managed all of your credit obligations responsibly consistently for 12 months, you ll be well on your way to a strong credit standing, and we may be able to move you to an unsecured credit card product.
We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and these cards are available to United States residents only.
In the event of discrepancy between the English and Korean languages on this document, the English version will prevail.
If you are eligible, you will receive the Visa Signature card.SKYPASS Visa Signature cardholders will receive 15,000 First Use bonus miles when the first purchase is made. If you are not eligible for the SKYPASS Visa Signature card, you will be considered for the SKYPASS Visa card. SKYPASS Visa cardholders will receive 5,000 First Use bonus miles when the first purchase is made.