Receiving and Replying to Secure Webmail
Steps for an RBC client:
- Open the email with the subject “RBC Secure Webmail/Courriel s cure:” in your inbox.
- Open the Click2View.html attachment by double-clicking or using the “Open” or “View” action within the email application.
- A new browser window should open automatically. In the “Password” field, enter the password given to you by the sender at RBC and press “OK”.
- The secure email will be displayed, and any included attachments may now be opened. Large email messages may take several minutes to display.
- To reply securely to the email, press the “Reply” button located at the top of the RBC Secure Webmail Message.
- Attachments can be securely included in the reply email by pressing the “Attach a file” button.
- Enter your message and then press the “Send” button located at the bottom of the message.
Royal Bank of Canada Website, 1995-2017