#Cheapest #insurance #in #washington
Washington Homeowners Insurance
Search all Washington Agents
From Seattle to Tacoma to Everett, Washington is a wonderful state to lay down your roots. You’ve settled on the perfect location for your family, but how are you protecting your home? With homeowners insurance from Nationwide, you can rest assured your personal belongings are covered in the event of certain kinds of damage or theft. We offer Washington homeowners insurance to fit our members’ unique needs and protect their homes in the event of covered losses, including water backup damage and certain natural disasters. Learn more about our homeowners insurance discounts and how you can get started on protecting your home today.
Homeowners insurance coverage
Discounts on homeowners insurance rates
Find a homeowners insurance policy that fits your needs and budget.
Brand New Belongings ®
Get coverage that protects your belongings for their full value with Brand New Belongings
Better Roof Replacement ®
Ensure your home is protected in the event of a covered loss by rebuilding your roof with stronger, safer materials.
Find local agents in your neighborhood
We have Nationwide agents throughout Washington. Find your local agent.
We offer flexible Washington homeowners insurance policies to members in Vancouver, Spokane, Renton and beyond. Nationwide has you covered.
- Brand New Belongings ® helps you replace or repair your personal belongings if they are damaged, destroyed or stolen.
- Water backup 1 can help protect you from losses caused by backed-up sewer or drain water.
- Identity theft protection helps defend you against fraud and identity theft and can stop damages to your credit within minutes.
Nationwide agents throughout Washington are ready to assist you. Select your city below to find an agent near you.
Don’t see your city? Visit our directory of insurance agents in Washington to find one near you.
Get a free Washington homeowners insurance review
A Nationwide On Your Side ® Review is a free, annual consultation and insurance assessment that can help you:
- Increase or decrease your deductible(s)
- Determine the home insurance coverage options that are right for your budget and situation. For instance, did you recently build a garage or gazebo you need covered? Have you installed a protective device that could qualify you for a discount? The On Your Side ® Review is a great time to make these types of updates to your policy.
- Review our responsive home insurance claim policy
Call Nationwide at 1-877-On-Your-Side and get your Washington homeowners insurance quote today.
Nationwide insurance in Washington
In addition to our home insurance coverage, we also offer Washington residents reliable auto, renters and motorcycle insurance. Learn more about our coverage options below – you could even save on your premiums when you bundle more than one Nationwide policy.
 Water Backup is an optional feature. Exclusions and limits apply. Details vary by state and policy language. Please consult your policy for the specifics of your selected coverages.
Insurance terms, definitions and explanations are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in individual insurance contracts, policies or declaration pages, which control coverage determinations. Such terms may vary by state, and exclusions may apply.
Save on Washington Homeowners Insurance with Nationwide, cheapest insurance in washington.