#cheap moving truck rental
Moving Truck and Van Rental
The fine print – isn’t that always the case?
We’re sorry to bog you down with all the rules, but we know you’re likely stressed-out with your move and all, so bear with us while we make sure we’re all on the same page:
- Vehicle – Uncle Bob’s carries moving trucks AND moving vans. The vehicle varies by store so be sure to check with your store about which is available. Both the trucks and vans are spacious and easy to use.
- Rental Time Slot – Our team at the storage facility will provide you with a rental time slot. You’ll need to pick up and return the Uncle Bob’s Truck during those hours, or our next customer will be really mad! If you are late, we reserve the right to charge a late return fee and possibly an extra time slot.
- Gasoline – we’ll have the gas tank full when you pick it up, all we ask is that you replace what you use before returning it. Remember, re-fueling fees are not your friend!
- Mileage – as with all vehicle rentals, we do charge a mileage fee, but people tell us we’re less expensive than most!
- Accidents – nobody likes to think about it, but accidents do happen. If you get into an accident using our truck, you are responsible for any damage. With that said, be sure you review the safety precautions prior driving the truck!
Documents you’ll need prior to renting the moving truck