Rehab Loan Program
To learn more about our program or to apply, download our application, the ReCasa Loan Information Package, and return it to your area’s ReCasa Financial Group representative. You will receive a decision in 2-3 business days upon submission of a complete rehab loan package.
Your completed Loan Application must be emailed ([email protected]) or faxed (614.221.6390).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the rehab loan offered? We lend on rehab investment properties to investors who typically live in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Missouri, Kansas, Indiana or Illinois. We generally require the borrower to reside within 60 miles of the rehab investment property.
- What is the minimum credit score for the rehab loan? We require at least a 680 credit score to prequalify for the rehab loan program.
- What is the minimum and maximum loan amount? Generally speaking, our minimum rehab loan amount is $60,000, and the maximum rehab loan amount is $750,000.
- Can a borrower have multiple rehab investment projects? Yes, we allow multiple projects but by a case by case scenario.
- If I am married, does my spouse need to apply for the loan? If married, a spousal guarantee is required. If single, usually no co-applicant is required.
- Are cash reserves (liquidity) required? Yes, we typically like our borrowers to have 10% of the requested loan amount in cash or cash equivalents.
- How fast can the rehab loan close? The closing of the rehab loan generally depends on how fast we receive all required documents from the borrower. Usually, we are able to close 2 weeks after all documents are received.
- What do I do after the 9 months, if I cannot repay the loan? If the loan maturity date is approaching, the borrower can refinance ReCasa Financial Group s rehab loan with a lender of his/her choice. ReCasa has relationships with lenders in certain regions and can assist with searching for a lender. ReCasa will also consider extending the loan for a short time if the borrower has otherwise met all terms and conditions during the loan term and just needs a little extra time to finalize a sale of the property or refinance of the loan.
Rehab Loan Program Highlights
- 100% for purchase, improvements & soft costs
- 1-4 family non-owner occupied
- Improvement money available up front
- Interest rate of Prime plus 6.25%
- Up to 70-75% ARV (After Repair Value)
Attention Real Estate Brokers: Call ReCasa Financial Group to learn how to earn an origination fee on every closed rehab investment loan. No sign-up required.
What Our Clients Say
I have been using ReCasa exclusively as my rehab lender for several years now. I now own 17 properties all bought in the last 5 years. And I simply could never have grown this fast without their help and their incredibly “investor-friendly” loan program. They’ll get you closed – no matter what extra effort it takes! I can easily say their program is, without a doubt, the most investor friendly program there is! From interest rate to term to out of pocket costs. It is definitely the best there is!