#az real estate
A Real Estate career is one of the most rewarding you can choose. Earn unlimited income, be your own boss, work flexible hours, and help people make the most important purchase of their lives their new home. Founded in 1973, Hogan School is in the business of helping people make career changes with ease. We know what you need to be successful a lot of knowledge from the get go! We design our program to give you a running start. You ll take interesting classes with talented instructors and friendly career counselors in a positive atmosphere.
Start Anytime Ask us!
To obtain a real estate salesperson s license in Arizona, you are required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate to:
- Complete a 90-hour Prelicensing Program
- Pass the school s final examination
- Pass the Arizona State Real Estate examination
- Attend an additional 6-hour Contract Writing course
- Be 18 years of age
- Have a Fingerprint Criminal Clearance Card. Click here for more information.
- Proof of legal presence in the United States.
- Be a person of good moral character
- Be licensed to an Arizona broker to actively work as a real estate salesperson
Please Note: If you hold or held a real estate license in another state; you may be eligible to obtain a broker s license in Arizona.
The entire course is $539 and includes:
- The Hogan School Study Smart Workbook
- $10 discount off the 6-hour Contract Writing course
- Discounts at the Hogan School bookstore
- Placement Assistance and counseling to assist with your career goals
- A nuts bolts approach, so you re ready to sell from day one
- In class and take home quizzes to get you test ready
Payment is required at the time of registration