- No upfront costs – no need to stock inventory, buy equipment, or pay monthly fees
- No manual orders – easily integrate your store and all orders are automatically sent to us for fulfilment
- Extra perks – access to our designers, photographers, white label service, and hundreds of product choices
Partner with the most popular and highest-rated print-on-demand app on Shopify
Printing your awesome designs on different stuff is one less thing you have to do. We’ll print and ship every order on-demand at our California, North Carolina, and Europe locations in 3 days on average. You don’t have to think about inventory, equipment, or shipping – focus on the things that matter most to you.
We go beyond printing to make the ecommerce process as easy as possible for you. Think of us as your dropshipping fairy godmother .
How does Printful work?
When an order is made on Shopify that contains a Printful product, it’s automatically sent directly to us, where we print and ship it to your customer.
Integrating Printful with your Shopify store is easy:
- Click the “Get App” button
- Create an account at Printful or sign in with your existing account
- Upload print files and sync your existing products that you would like to fulfill through us
- Or, you can create completely new products in an instant with our product generator
- Set up your billing and you’re good to go!
From A to Z, we’ll take care of you
We’re more than a dropshipper. We’re directly involved in every step of our fulfillment process and go the extra mile to help you get your store up and running. With Printful, you get:
- Discounted samples. Order samples of your products for 20% off and free shipping worldwide! See exactly what your customers are getting.
- White label service. We don’t include any Printful branding when we ship your orders. You’re the star of the show, and we make sure your brand is front and centre with our branding tools. like a free sticker of your logo on every order.
- Quality products. We’re one of the only dropshippers that prints everything in-house. We have full control of the printing process and quality check.
- Design services. Whether you need a bit of inspiration, a complete overhaul, or a couple of tweaks to perfect your print files, our in-house designers can get your designs looking exactly the way you want.
- Ecommerce Photography. After we’ve printed your products, we can take professional-grade photographs and send them to you, so you can upload them straight to your store.
- Free mockups. Create mockups of your products with our mockup generator. or use our existing mockup photos. We have the highest quality, most photorealistic mockups, and we’re the only dropshipper with a mockup generator for hats.
- (BETA) Warehousing & Fulfillment. You can store your entire inventory at our warehouse. and we’ll handle the fulfillment of all your orders for you.
You decide your profit
We charge you the bare minimum to cover the cost of production and the product, which we buy directly from our suppliers at wholesale prices. Then you set your end price, and what’s left is your profit. Your end price will depend on what you and your customers think is fair, but we recommend a minimum profit margin of 30% .
Say you’re selling a Gildan 64000 unisex softstyle t-shirt. Your price is $18.00. Our price is $8.95. Subtract our price from yours and you get a profit of $9.05.
Stuff you can get
Printful has over 200 products and variations to choose from:
Check out our products and pricing page for the full list.
Printed in the USA and Europe
Each and every order is printed with love and care at our locations in Los Angeles, Charlotte, and Riga, Latvia.
Our fulfillment team personally oversees production and ensures the highest quality results. We’re one of the only print-on-demand service that doesn’t outsource printing. with in-house locations on both sides of the Atlantic.
We have invested over $4.7 million in printing equipment and tech. All of our apparel is printed either on Brother or Kornit DTG printers, which is industry-leading equipment. See more on quality .
We cover the cost for all carrier-related mistakes. The carrier lost or damaged your shipment? It’s on us .
More shipping bonuses:
- Every domestic order comes with tracking.
- When we mail an item, we automatically trigger the Shopify notification with the tracking code, which is sent to your customer.
- All Shopify Advanced plan users can easily override Shopify’s shipping settings and activate Printful’s live rates instead – just check a box under your store’s settings.
- Live shipping rates give you cheaper rates with USPS First Class for standard shipping and with FedEx Express for expedited shipping. And international rates that are two to three times cheaper than standard prices.
Printful is already used by:
and thousands of others. Printful is the most popular print-on-demand app on Shopify. with a 5-star average!
Get more details
Since we launched the app in Nov ’13, our Shopify users have sold $10,952,861.84 worth of print products.
And while our users are growing, so are we. In the fall of 2016, we opened our 100,000 square-foot fulfillment center on the East Coast, and we grew into a team of 300+ people across all locations.
NEW FEATURE JULY 2017: Production begins at our Europe location
NEW FEATURE MAY 2017: New sublimation category launched –
NEW FEATURE MARCH 2017: Yoga leggings added to our cut & sew sublimation lineup
NEW FEATURE JANUARY 2017: Mockup generator for hats
NEW FEATURE NOVEMBER 2016: New all-over cut & sew products added (skirts, dresses, crop tops)
NEW FEATURE OCTOBER 2016: We open our first East Coast location in Charlotte
Start selling your designs today! It’s completely free to create an account and get started with Printful.
Very easy to use. I love that customers can leave a review about each product. It s nice to know how items fit certain people. It s one of the main reasons I stayed with this company!
If you are in Canada be prepared for a headache and their quality control is not good. Regarding taxes – Printful does not collect taxes nor do they indicate on their packing slip when you collect taxes from your linked store like Shopify. Therefore your customers in Canada will end up paying taxes and a handling fee at the door when the parcel is delivered. The only way to use Printful if you are in Canada is include taxes in your prices and then at tax time try to figure out what you owe. All my customers in Canada have paid their GST/PST twice which has been a real pain and the parcels are tied up for close to a month.
ALSO regarding quality control at Printful. It s poor. They are wonderful about sending out a reshipment but they are not helpful in fixing the problem. My first problem was with a pillow. The first pillow I got had stitches showing on each end of the zipper. There was no way I could even use it as a sample pillow. They sent me a new one and it was just as bad. I called in wrote an email etc with my complaint and I agreed to have another pillow sent out. Third pillow has the same problem so I have deleted this collection on my store and I m looking for a new supplier.
The stitching on their leggings is also below standard. When the fabric stretches as it s suppose to because it is a 4 way stretch the stitches are too visible particularly on the bum.
Now I m looking for a new company that is linked with Shopify that can do my printing.
These guys are fantastic and integrate really easily with Shopify.
We have an entire store with their products and they have been great to work with.
Two fulfilment centres processing orders is an advantage worth leveraging as well- a real advantage over others.
Great, We just need more t-shirt options