#consolidation loans with bad credit
Ready to apply?
Best if viewed on a desktop, laptop or tablet device.
Apply today or contact a Wells Fargo Loan Specialist at 1-888-667-5250
Whether you want to consolidate high-interest rate balances, fund a special purchase, or cover a major expense, a Wells Fargo Personal Loan is a great financing option.
Benefits of a Personal Loan
A personal loan makes it easy for you to put your financial plan into action. Benefits of a personal loan include:
- Fixed rate, fixed term, and fixed monthly payments
- No origination or prepayment fees
- Relationship discounts may be available for customers with qualifying Wells Fargo consumer checking accounts
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the life of the loan
- No collateral required to qualify
- Loan amounts from $3,000 to $100,000
- Credit decision in as little as 15 minutes and often same-day access to funds
Benefits of a Time Account (CD)/Savings Secured Loan
If you have a Wells Fargo Time Account (CD) or Savings Account, you can use it as collateral for a personal loan to get a lower annual percentage rate (compared to an unsecured loan) without touching your savings. Please note the amount in your collateral account equal to the full amount of the loan will not be available for use until the Time Account (CD)/Savings Secured Loan is paid in full.
Why get a Wells Fargo Time Account (CD)/Savings Secured Loan?
- Immediate funding. You may access your funds the next business day after credit approval.
- Preserve savings. You can continue earning interest on your savings and avoid early withdrawal penalties on time accounts (CDs).
- Lower interest rate. You get a lower annual percentage rate by providing approved collateral (such as a Wells Fargo CD) to secure your loan.
- Fixed term and rate. You know exactly how much you’ll pay each month, making it easy to budget.
- Loan amounts from $3,000 to $250,000
- $75 origination fee