#injury #lawyer #bellevue
Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Attorneys for Bellevue, WA
Seasoned Legal Advice Since 1982
Our Bellevue law firm features two seasoned attorneys, each with 30 years or more of experience. As our client, this means that when you have one legal issue, we will not have to find another lawyer to handle your case if other issues develop.
It is very likely that we will be the only law firm you will ever need.
At Kovac Jones, PLLC, we are Bellevue criminal attorneys and litigators handling business matters, construction law, real estate and other matters.
Serving Individuals in the Puget Sound Area
We represent individuals with a wide range of needs. Please contact our law firm for a free initial consultation if you have any of the following legal issues:
- Criminal defense of misdemeanors or felonies in state or federal courts
- Family law matters, including divorce, child custody disputes, division of property and other divorce-related matters
- Personal injury litigation on behalf of the plaintiff (injured party) for motor vehicle accident injuries, medical malpractice charges and other personal injuries
- Real estate law. including foreclosure defense, boundary disputes between homeowners and title services
Washington Business Attorneys
Our law firm also represents businesses of all types. Whether you are a building contractor, sole proprietor, professional LLC or other business, we would be glad to help you grow your business and eliminate or reduce any legal impediments to your continued success. Please contact us with any of the following legal matters:
- Business Law
- Business formations and governance advice
- Contract work and commercial litigation from negotiation and drafting to enforcement or termination
- Construction law, including lien foreclosure
- Judgment collections that yield results
- Real estate disputes related to commercial property
Contact Our Law Firm | Legal Advice Since 1982 | Free Initial Consultation
For help with any legal issue, call 425-462-7322. or send our office an e-mail to arrange for a complimentary initial consultation. We look forward to meeting you.