Personal Injury Attorney Seeking Justice For Victims
- The lawyers at Horst Law Firm have the best interests of the client in mind, so you will always receive honest legal advice.
- We take an aggressive approach to negotiating, which is why we are often considered one of the top law firms in the Orlando area.
- Our attorneys are often praised in reviews written by colleagues and former clients.
- An award winning lawyer will develop a personalized strategy for your case to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
When you need an experienced Orlando personal injury attorney to help you resolve complex accident claims, you’ll want an injury attorney who provides sound advice tailored to your specific problems and goals. Attorney Robert J. Horst represents personal injury victims who are seeking justice in the Orlando area, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, and throughout central Florida. Whether it’s whiplash suffered in a car accident or the wrongful death of a loved one in a motorcycle accident, attorney Robert J. Horst handles all aspects of complex personal injury claims for his clients and gives every personal injury claim the individualized attention and representation it deserves.
SPEAK TO OUR ATTORNEYS BEFORE YOU TALK TO AN INSURANCE COMPANY
In the moments following a traffic accident, time is of the essence. It’s imperative to obtain both medical assistance and a personal injury lawyer immediately. The insurance adjusters waste no time in calling you and will often get in touch with you hours after the auto accident. But, personal injury lawyers recommend you do not speak to an insurance company before talking to an attorney. Don’t waste any time – contact the Horst Law Firm as quickly as possible to protect your rights and your best long-term interests.
OUR SKILLED ORANGE COUNTY LAWYERS ALSO REPRESENT CRIME VICTMS
In addition to car, truck, bus, and motorcycle injury claims, attorney Robert J. Horst helps the victims of violent crime and sexual assault pursue a second path toward justice. On behalf of his clients, Robert J. Horst has held negligent parties accountable – from church pastors to security companies – for their role in the physical and emotional trauma that injury victims in central Florida have suffered.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURY CASES DO ORANGE COUNTY LAW FIRMS HANDLE?
Robert J. Horst has years of experience helping people in Orlando, Florida and the surrounding areas, including Kissimmee, St. Cloud, and Winter Park. Some of the personal injury cases that we handle include:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Whether you are injured in a car, pedestrian, bus, or bicycle accident, boating accident, or aviation accident, every victim of negligence deserves compensation. It is the work of an experienced personal injury lawyer to help victims obtain that compensation.
- Medical malpractice: Under Florida law, medical malpractice occurs when a medical professional neglects or violates professional standards of care while treating a patient. Any injuries resulting directly from medical malpractice will call for substantial compensation.
- Slip and fall accidents: Injuries from slip-and-fall accidents can have devastating long-term effects. These accidents can often lead to broken bones, brain or spinal cord injuries. Property owners may be held liable for your injuries under state premises liability laws. Let us help you prove the property owner was negligent and fight for the compensation you need and deserve.
- Product liability: Personal injury attorneys can represent victims who have injuries caused by defective products. In product liability cases, the product’s designer, manufacturer, or distributor may be held liable depending on the type of defect.
- Construction accidents: Construction workers are often injured while on a construction site due to negligence or defective products. In many cases, workers compensation is not enough to cover the medical expenses and lost wages. Aggressive attorney Robert J. Horst can help you determine whether a third party can be held liable for your injuries.
- Trucking accidents: Because of the size of a truck compared to a vehicle, trucking accidents can be catastrophic for innocent drivers. If you have been involved in a truck accident, our team can assess the situation and identify liable parties. Then, we will begin working towards a settlement with the at-fault parties, and take the matter to court if necessary.
- Dog bites: Attorney Robert J. Horst also represents the victims of dog bites and animal attacks as well as the victims of nursing home abuse and their families. Robert J. Horst will hold the negligent parties accountable under Florida’s personal injury law.
HOW CAN ATTORNEY ROBERT J. HORST HELP YOU AFTER AN INJURY?
When you contact the Horst Law Firm in Orange County, Florida, you will meet personally with injury lawyer Robert J. Horst. He will handle every aspect of the legal process, including:
- Recovery of lost wages: A serious accident with injuries usually means you’ll be unable to work – temporarily or permanently. In either case, you deserve to be compensated for all your lost earnings if a personal injury was caused by negligence, carelessness, or malice on the part of a third party.
- Wrongful deathcompensation: In the worst scenarios, accidents are fatal. If you lose a family member because someone else was negligent, you can pursue compensation for a wrongful death. Whether the death resulted from medical malpractice, nursing home abuse. or a car accident, we can help you fight for the resources your family will need to move positively into your future.
- Property damage compensation: Car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and truck accidents often cause a great deal of property damage. If you are injured in a traffic accident and your vehicle was damaged, we’ll make sure the insurance company treats you right and meets its responsibility to pay fully for vehicle damages.
- Medical treatment compensation: Obviously, your life and health are your top priorities following any accident. Seek immediate medical attention after an accident. It does not matter if you “feel” injured – some injuries can remain latent for days or weeks and emerge later as serious conditions. Keep all your medical treatment records – they may later be used to prove that you were injured and to determine the amount of your verdict or settlement.
CONTACT HORST LAW FIRM TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
Call the Orlando-based Horst Law Firm for an in-depth review of your case. Our team will closely examine the details of your case, answer your legal questions, and provide you with sound legal advice on how to move forward. Contact the offices of dedicated Orlando personal injury lawyer Robert J. Horst at407-601-3999, or fill out the online intake form here on this website to schedule a free consultation. If you have been injured by another person’s negligence in the greater Orlando area. don’t wait any longer to meet with an attorney for a free case evaluation. Please call Attorney Robert J. Horst as quickly as possible.