Marketing for Small Business 101
Lesson 1: Marketing Yourself
You must learn to sell and market yourself everywhere you go, and at all times.
Lesson 2: Marketing Your Company – Basics
When you initially start your business, there are marketing basics that you will need to implement in order to get running in your community, and in your market.
Lesson 3: Networking and Marketing To Your Local Community
Networking and marketing to your local community is an artful blend of community relations and community involvement. This lesson is designed to help you get started within your local community.
Lesson 4: Networking and Marketing to Your Region and State
At all levels of business, you will want to designate someone in your marketing department as the go-to person for your company’s list building.
Lesson 5: Networking and Marketing to Your National Market
This lesson covers the three major components of national marketing for your company.
Lesson 6: Creating and Writing Your Company’s Marketing Plan
You will need an excellent presentation when speaking with investors or bankers, and this lesson will help you to accomplish your presentation.
Lesson 7: Selling Your Marketing Plan to Investors
Investors generally look for upward of 25 percent return on their investment ROI)) per year. You must be able to prove that you and your company/product can give this type of return to attract funding.
Lesson 8: Brick-and-Mortar Business Marketing
Consistency is the key to brick and mortar marketing and advertising.
Lesson 9: Online Business Marketing
This lesson is about updating what you already know about online marketing, and expanding your knowledge of upcoming trends in the marketplace.
Lesson 10: Marketing and Advertising
Marketing and advertising principles work hand-in-hand with your sales team and will ultimately affect your bottom line. This lesson covers some of the basics for your business’s marketing and advertising needs.
Lesson 11: Radio, Television and Other Marketing
Ad avenues previously closed to new and upstart businesses, because they were so prohibitively expensive, are now open and much more affordable to new businesses.
Lesson 12: Marketing to Social Networks
The majority of the “big” social networks have become household names to a majority of the online community.
Lesson 13: Expanding Your Business Into International Markets
A good approach to international marketing is to emphasize an agreement or business position that yields a mutual gain, so that trust is built between parties, and contracts become viable for everyone involved.
Lesson 14: Customer Relationship Management
To pull out ahead of your competitors today, you must find a way to give more service, not less, to your customers.
Lesson 15: Budgeting for Your Company’s Marketing
Budgeting for your company’s marketing is one of the more detailed and dreaded aspects of starting a business.
Additional Course Information
- Document Your Lifelong Learning Achievements
- Earn an Official Certificate Documenting Course Hours and CEUs
- Verify Your Certificate with a Unique Serial Number Online
- View and Share Your Certificate Online or Download/Print as PDF
- Display Your Certificate on Your Resume and Promote Your Achievements Using Social Media
Course Title: Marketing for Small Business 101
Course Number: 7550395
Languages: English – United States, Canada and other English speaking countries
Course Type: Professional Development
CE Accreditation: Universal Class, Inc. has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Grading Policy: Earn a final grade of 70% or higher to receive an online/downloadable CEU Certification documenting CEUs earned.
Assessment Method: Lesson assignments and review exams
Instructor: UniversalClass Staff Instructor
Duration: Continuous: Enroll anytime!
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Marketing Yourself
- Marketing Your Company – Basics
- Networking and Marketing To Your Local Community
- Networking and Marketing To Your Region and State
- Networking and Marketing To Your National Market
- Creating and Writing Your Company’s Marketing Plan
- Selling Your Marketing Plan To Investors
- Brick and Mortar Business Marketing
- Online Business Marketing
- Marketing and Advertising
- Radio, Television and Other Marketing
- Marketing To Social Networks
- Expanding Your Business Into International Markets
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budgeting For Your Company’s Marketin, and
- Demonstrate mastery of lesson content at levels of 70% or higher.
Follow Us Online
Copyright 1999-2017 Universal Class All rights reserved.