#company credit check free
Business Credit Reports Online
Creditsafe Business Credit Reports contain all the information you would expect in a comprehensive US business report with the key information you need to see available at a glance on all pages.
Easy to navigate and use each report contains:
- Full Business information – including full address and Google Maps
- Unique Safe Number – guarantees you know who you’re dealing with
- Credit Score and Limit – understand the chance they’ll fall behind in paying you
- Credit Limit – what’s a sensible amount to extend to a customer
- DBT – Our trade payment analysis lets you know how they pay
- Full historical data – what’s changed and when
- Inquiry records – Are people looking at them?
- Trade Payment Data – full trade line information, bank, and lease agreements
- Commentary – easy to read summary of recent changes and factors affecting the business
- Judgments and Legal data – Tax Liens, UCC Filings, Judgments and Bankruptcies – see the whole picture
- Officer details – Who’s running the business and who are they connected to
- Group Structure and Linkages – All businesses in the group and all one’s affiliated with them
- Full financial data – where available
- Media Solutions – what’s in the news about them
How we make them
To create these detailed company credit reports, Creditsafe first takes original source or third-party verified data (we never use self-completed information) covering all US businesses. We then cross-reference it with our own international databases to build our online business credit reports.
Our trade payment lines enable us to calculate an accurate picture of a business’ payment performance and allow you to gauge how they rank against their industry With market-leading numbers of partners we have in excess of 100 million trade payment lines in our databases meaning that on average we provide over 50 lines of information in each delivered report and that we show more than one line on at least 24 million businesses.
Our business credit scores and limits are constructed using powerful analytical tools that are constantly verified to ensure the accuracy of their predictability. We cross-reference our US group structure information with our international databases to make certain that we can always show all the associated businesses from around the world.
Our designers have worked to provide all this rich data in an intuitive format that means you can always find the data you need easily check business credit scores and right away.
How you get them
However, the best business credit reports in the world aren’t worth reading if they’re not about the actual business you’re doing business with. Our online business credit reports are powered by Creditsafe’s search engine. We’ll always generate a full selection of search results so you can be certain of looking at the right business.
In addition our possible matches function will enable you to see businesses that share either the same name and address as the business you’ve searched for, or parts of the name or parts of the address. This is a great way of finding a false shell company or identifying those businesses that keep setting up with slightly different names out of the same address after a track record of failure.
Since we’ve got the world’s biggest cross-referenced database, we’ll also conduct an international search every time so you can immediately spot any associated or similar business from around the world. And, of course, our freedom access model means you never need to worry about the cost of checking a business credit report online by accident.