Online Auto Insurance
Shopping online for auto insurance in New York is easy when you compare multiple rate quotes. Let OnlineAutoInsurance.com help you find the right carrier for you. Whether you re looking for a great rate, a quality carrier, specific coverage, or a combination of those qualities, we can help.
Get New York Auto Insurance Quotes Online
Personal Injury Protection-
- Is injured as a result of committing a felony or crime
- Is driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Receives intentional, self-inflicted injuries
- Is injured while operating, or as a pedestrian involved in an accident with a motorcycle or ATV
- $25,000 for bodily injury per person
- $50,000 total for bodily injury per accident
- $50,000 per person in case of death
- $100,000 total for multiple deaths
What Determines NY Car Insurance Rates?
Buying New York Auto Insurance Online
- Be aware of the product and coverage being provided.
- Decide which coverage is needed in order to compare quotes and make an educated choice.
- Make sure the company is licensed to sell in New York state.
- When obtaining quotes, answer all questions accurately and completely to ensure an accurate rate.
- Have all information available on the vehicle, any prior insurance policy, and driving record.
- Do research in order to ensure the source is a reliable one.
Questions about New York Car Insurance
The length of time that car insurance companies will surcharge motorists depends on the reason they’re being surcharged. Surcharges are usually applied for around three years, but if the reason is a serious offense, it could apply for longer. According to.
Drivers in the Empire State who carry automobile policies will have their bodily injury liability, property damage liability, and no-fault coverage transfer over to the rental vehicle. But their coverages will only kick in on an excess basis. State law requires rental companies to.
The NY Point and Insurance Reduction Program (PIRP) consists of courses designed to help New York state motorists better their driving knowledge, reduce the number of points on their driving record, and potentially receive discounts from insurers. In PIRP classes, motorists.
New York Auto Insurance News
August 1, 2014 – This month, New Jersey drivers get one more option when they shop for auto insurance. August brings Nationwide to the Garden State, the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance (NJDOBI) announced in a press release. Marketing for auto policies from the insurance company will be handled by agents in New York, Pennsylvania .
January 23, 2014 – New York’s insurance regulator would be allowed to randomly audit and inspect medical practices suspected of fraudulently billing the state’s no-fault car insurance system under a new budget proposal from Gov. Andrew Cuomo. Gov. Cuomo said expanding investigatory and enforcement powers for the Department of Financial Services .
December 18, 2013 – Personal auto insurance was the line of coverage that generated the most questionable claims (QCs) in Texas, New York and New Jersey between 2010 and 2012, according to three more state-specific reports on QCs that the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) released Wednesday. According to the NICB, which receives QCs from .
Articles on Insurance in New york
October 28, 2013 – It wasn’t just wind and rain that Sandy sent New York’s way. The disaster dumped hundreds of thousands of claims on the state’s insurers. Cassandra Anderson, associate vice president for the New York Insurance Association, said the 442,000 claims New York insurers were asked to respond to was “an unprecedented” number.
Jul 20, 2012 – Last week, Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s office announced that there had been a 360 percent increase in the amount of texting-while-driving tickets issued in the state of New York in.
Jan 10, 2012 – Financial responsibility requirements in New York make it mandatory for motorists to purchase auto insurance before being legally allowed to drive. Vehicle owners are encouraged to extensively shop around before.