#project #management #masters #online
MS Project Management
The Master of Science in Project Management program enables you to achieve success at the highest levels of management by preparing you to lead complex projects, cultivate relationships between project teams and customers, and manage the “triple constraint” of time, budget, and scope of project.
As one of the select schools in the United States that is globally accredited by PMI®, the curriculum is aligned with the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK®) which forms the foundations necessary to obtain the Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential.
your best career move
Program competencies are mapped to the PMBOK® Guide. You’ll benefit from courses including Project Management Techniques, Project Scope Management, and Project Management Capstone. You choose how this degree will best suit your needs by selecting electives based on your career aspirations such as Human Resource Management, Business Ethics, Project Risk Management, and more.
Not looking for a full degree? Certificates in project management are offered separately.
“My academic pursuits at UW-Platteville, without a doubt, helped me more deeply and clearly understand how to consistently execute projects,” Chavez said. READ MORE
- 100% online courses
- One of a select few worldwide to be Globally Accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Current students with a Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification may earn advanced standing in the program
- Program competencies are mapped to A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Each course worth 45 PDUs
- Regional accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission
- No GRE or GMAT required
- Opportunity to transfer credits
- Complete your degree in as little as two years
- Rated as one of the best online graduate business degrees in the nation by U.S. News World Report and Best Online College for Project Management .