Criminal Justice, M.S.
Increase your potential for career advancement while increasing your knowledge of what’s important to you within your field.
Designed specifically for the convenience of working adults, this master’s program curriculum combines theoretical understanding with practical application to develop key skills and help accelerate your professional goals within administration, law enforcement, homeland security and more.
Law enforcement professionals make complex life and death decisions on a regular basis to keep our society safe. Lewis has more than forty graduates in the ranks of police chiefs and superintendents throughout the nation. Lewis University’s Master of Science in Criminal Justice program will provide you with an advanced understanding of the knowledge and skills needed to analyze and ethically address the complex issues in today s society that criminal justice professionals encounter every day. This graduate program offers a high quality educational experience that will enhance your personal capacity to excel in the field of Criminal Justice, increase your potential for career advancement, and facilitate your personal and professional growth.
Lewis University is now a member of the Academic Alliance of the FBI National Academy Associates, Inc. (FBINAA). Many Lewis University graduates hold high-level and public sector positions in the FBI, Secret Service, and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Experienced and connected faculty with real-world understanding
- Organizational theory training will improve how you effectively manage people and resources
- Collaborative working and networking with colleagues and community leaders
- Ethical framework to shape your decision-making as it relates to social justice and protecting human rights
- Critical and creative thinking regarding criminal justice issues in contemporary society
Possible career options for those with advanced degrees in Criminal Justice include: