Courses are taught in English. ITM style focus on flowing movements, sensitivity/awareness and tailor-made techniques to suit individual needs. We believe everybody is different and encourage our students to adjust their techniques to suit individual needs and body conditions.
Students are required to attend at least 90% of class to receive a Certificate accredited by the Thailand Ministry of Education. All the students attending courses for NCBTMB approved continuing education must attend 100% of all classes to be awarded a Certificate of Achievement.
To get most benefits from us, check out our special offers .
Check out our courses:
LEVEL I: Foundation of Thai Massage
LEVEL II: Intermediate Thai Massage
LEVEL III: Advanced Sen – Energy Lines
LEVEL IV: Advanced Therapeutic
LEVEL V: Teacher Training
Introduction to Thai Massage (3 days)
Thai Foot Reflexology Massage
Thai Chair Massage Course
Thai Table Massage
Ru Sie Dutton Yogi Yoga
Elbow and Knee Power Thai Massage
Lanna Thai Advanced Stretching Massage
Certified Advanced Practitioner Teacher Training Program
Postnatal Traditional Thai Lanna Treatments Course
ITM School will be closed 26th – 28th May, 2017
The class schedule for the following courses will be changed as followings;
- Levels I, II, III and V Thai Massage Classes will be run 21st to 25th May, 2017
- Thai Foot Reflexology and Elbow- Knee Power Thai Massage classes will be run 22nd – 25th May, 2017
- Thai Chair Massage class and Ru Sie Dutton Yogi Yoga class on 20th – 21st May, 2017 will start at 9 AM.
- Change Schedule Thai Table Massage class from 27th – 28th May, 2017 to 3rd – 4th June, 2017.
Important notes for students:
- All courses are taught in English.
- At the end of each course, practical examinations need to be completed by each student. Upon successful completion of the course, the student will receive a certificate accredited by Ministry of Education Thailand.
- Our school is located in the heart of the city, close to accommodation available for rent and a plethora of food vendors and restaurants to satisfy all tastes and budgets. Therefore, we do not provide the transportation and meals.
- No refund after class started.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellation of unattended course will have 20% administrative fee.
- Students may postpone course up to 1 year without administrative fee. Postponement of the course more than 1 year will have 20% administrative fee.
Refund policy for CAPT Program:
- The deposit must be paid online in advance in order to secure your place.
- This deposit is non-refundable. The deposit will be deducted from the total course fee. The balance must be paid on the first day of the class. No refund after class started. If student has to postpone the start date, student must inform ITM about the postponement at least 30 days before the initial start date. Otherwise, there will be 20% administrative fee charged of the total course fee plus additional increased tuition fee (if any)
- After class started, there is no refund in any cases.
- Should student requires emergency leave of the country prior to completion of the program, with approval from the school, student may arrange for return schedule to join future CAPT group within 2 years. The school will assign student to appropriate week of the future group to complete the program. There will be administrative fee of 20% of the total program fee plus additional increased tuition fee (if any).