#mass #rehab #salem #ma
45 Congress Street, Suite 4120
Salem, MA 01970
Fax (978) 745-9063
Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
Salem Area Office
45 Congress Street Suite 4120
Salem, MA 01970
We assist individuals of all disabilities to go to work. If you are unemployed or underemployed, you may be able to benefit from vocational services. All VR consumers must reside in Massachusetts and be eligible to work in the United States. The Salem Office serves the following communities: Beverly, Danvers, Essex, Gloucester, Hamilton, Ipswich, Lynn, Magnolia, Manchester By The Sea, Marblehead, Middleton, Nahant, Peabody, Rockport, Salem, Swampscott, Topsfield, and Wenham.
To Make a Referral
Any individual with a disability can inquire about obtaining services. Friends, relatives, and health care providers can also refer an individual to MRC. Our services are designed to assist individuals with disabilities to make informed choices about work. We have two easy ways you can start this process.
- Call (978)745-8085 to complete a short telephone inquiry.
- Walk into our office between the hours 8:45am and 5pm (Monday through Friday) and a member of our support staff will assist you.
- Job Club – a group for MRC customers actively looking for work.
- Career Decision Making Workshop.
- Teury Marte, Area Director
- Paula DiStefano, Unit Supervisor
- Stephanie Jackson, Unit Supervisor
- Michael Brown
- Yamily Byas
- Myra Caldeira
- Devan Devasto
- Brianna Edwards
- Sokheang Hong, Khmer Speaking Counselor
- Theodora Kalfopoulos
- Yuka Langlais
- Jennifer Laudani
- Katherine Parmar
- Barbara Pinelli
- Amelia Robbins-Cureau
- Kelsey Saltzman
- Eileen Knowlton, Head Clerk
- Elizabeth Endicott
- Oscar Reyes
- Thany Por, Khmer Staff Assistant
Directions to Our Office
Located at: Shetland Properties Office Park
- Take Route 95/128 North.
- Take exit 25A for Route 114 East to Salem, follow Route 114 into downtown Salem (Rt. 114 makes several turns).
- Follow North Street (114) to Norman Street.
- Take left onto Norman Street and go through set of lights (main intersection) onto New Derby Street (Bank of America is on the corner).
- At second intersection take right onto Congress Street (Eastern Bank is on the corner).
- Proceed across the bridge to Shetland entrance which is the 3rd gate on the left.
Parking: If you have a HP Parking permit enter at the guard shack an you will be directed to the HP spaces. All other visitors should go past the complex on Congress Streetone block to Lynch Street. Take a left on Lynch Streetgo one block and the visitor parking lot is on the right. MRC has no parking spaces inside the complex. Everybody must use the visitors lot.