This position oversees the restaurant store openings, closures, and remodels for a division in the North America region. This positon will track and manage the pipeline for the Division on all remodel and development openings. They must troubleshoot and develop creative solutions to ensure projects progress through the processes, and they will lead weekly calls with the Directors of Franchise Performance to report on the status of all projects within the development pipeline for both openings and remodels. For new store development, this position will create and deliver site packages for Franchisees and develop broker relationships.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company s financial and business impact is acceptable
- Responsible for meeting organizational growth objectives
- Responsible for developing relationships resulting in finding solutions for existing franchisees to expand or develop the brand
- Negotiate with internal partners to create growth opportunities for franchisees
- Partners with cross-functional leaders and franchisee management to develop relationships and find solutions for existing franchisees
- Analyzes potential growth strategies
- Coordinates and drives processes and transition planning related remodels
- Develops tactical plans and proposals for business expansion activities
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of business development activities
- Skilled in interacting effectively under difficult circumstances and tight deadlines
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to the audience, whether orally or in writing
- 2 to 4 years previous experience; specific experience in Franchise Operations preferred
Burger King Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For successful placement at Burger King Corporation, the final candidate must be willing to work a flexible full-time schedule, including weekends and holidays, and successfully complete the pre-employment background screening.