Call 1 (877) 438-2020 -or-
Complete and submit the form to the right.
Why Choose Laser Eye Center? Eight facts tell our story:
1) Our “Safety-First” Approach: We know our limitations. We have advised over 8,000 patients to NOT have LASIK because they were not ideal candidates, just to be safe.
2) Leadership: Setting the trend for Bay Area LASIK, we were the very first center in the Bay Area to perform “Wavefront-Guided LASIK” and also the very first to perform “All-Laser Wavefront LASIK” in Silicon Valley, which has since become the gold standard in the industry.
3) Outcome Analysis: Striving for perfect results, our mathematical outcome analysis software program has greatly improved our LASIK accuracy by reducing our LASIK re-treatment rate by 50%.
4) Experience: Our LASIK specialist, Dr. Craig S. Bindi, has performed over 40,000 LASIK procedures and ranks in the 99th percentile among US eye doctors.
5) Reputation: We are the ONLY place that has been chosen by over 100 NFL Players & Coaches for LASIK. Dr. Bindi has served as the team ophthalmologist and sideline physician for the Oakland Raiders since 1999.
6) Concierge-Style Care: Plain and simple, we want you to feel comfortable. Dr. Craig Bindi is personally involved at every step to make sure that your once-in-a-lifetime LASIK experience is safe, effective and amazing.
7) Best-in-class Technology: We offer the most updated versions of femtosecond lasers (5th generation iFS 150 Intralase) and excimer lasers (WaveLight EX500/Allegretto Wave) available, anywhere!
8) Highest Reviews: Since 2009, Dr. Craig Bindi has been recognized as the “#1 LASIK Surgeon” by previous patients on “Best of Yelp”. Thank you!
Appointments & Service:
Most Viewed Topics On This Site:
- Top Ten LASIK Myths: Advances in laser technology have erased old myths
- LASIK Overview: Three variations of modern laser vision correction
- LASIK and Cost: How much should you expect to spend on LASIK?
- Fixing Near Vision: How LASIK can improve both near and far vision
- Our Wavefront Warranty: What happens if your vision changes with age?
Top LASIK Concerns:
- LASIK Realistic Results: An honest assessment of LASIK expectations
- LASIK Safety: Is LASIK Safe? What you should know
- LASIK Night Vision: How wavefront lasers improve night vision results
- LASIK Dry Eyes: What can you do to minimize discomfort from dry eyes
- LASIK Near Vision: Eliminating reading glasses with Monovision
- LASIK Costs: What can you expect to pay for quality LASIK
- Wavefront Laser Technology: Customizing LASIK Epi-LASIK Treatments
- Our Unique Wavefront Vision Warranty: Preserve your vision for years
- Should I do Wavefront or Standard Laser Vision Correction?
- What is All-Laser LASIK and what is the iFS laser: Overview of iFS Intralase
- All-Laser LASIK: Information and facts from medical peer reviews
- Our Allegretto Wave laser is unique: The only laser FDA-approved for Wavefront Guided AND Optimized treatments
- Our Patient Care Values: Personal attention sets us apart
- Which is better for LASIK?: What you need to know when deciding between All-Laser LASIK microkeratomes
- When to choose Epi-LASIK (PRK) over LASIK treatment: The no-flap alternative to LASIK makes sense for some
- Near vision after age 40: Should I do Monovision or Full Distance LASIK?
- The Visian ICL (LASIK Alternative): When is the Visian ICL the treatment of choice?
- Raindrop and KAMRA Inlay: FDA-approved procedure to rejuvenate near vision
- The SMILE Procedure: Learn about “All-Femto” Laser Vision Correction
- The VisuMax Laser: The Most Highly-Evolved Femtosecond Laser
Bay Area Locations