#port townsend real estate
Welcome to John L. Scott Real Estate
Port Townsend, Washington
Our top notch real estate team has been in business serving the real estate needs of Port Townsend and Jefferson County since 1984. Our professional agents have over 200 years of combined experience in real estate!
Click on one of our agent’s pictures as it scrolls by on the top of the page and you’ll be taken to their website. Check out their own featured listings as well as pertinent information about them as professional Realtors. Connect with the agent who can best serve you in your real estate needs.
Real Estate Buyers : Your search for just the right property will be easier and more precise with our interactive property search . It’s said by multitudes of users to be the best on the web! Using either the Quick Search feature or the Interactive Neighborhood Map, you’ll find all the properties for sale in our local Multiple Listing Service. The Property Search link, which will take you to the main John L. Scott Real Estate website.
Real Estate Sellers. If you are considering selling your real estate in the Port Townsend, Port Hadlock, or Port Ludlow areas, contact us to get a comparative market analysis of your property. Find out what your home or land is worth in today’s changing real estate market. One of our real estate professionals will be happy to show you their marketing program for the successful sale of your property.
We offer many exclusive marketing programs for each property such as:
- a unique web address for each property
- 24 hour a day informational recordings that can be accessed easily by phone
- optimized search for your cell phone
- exclusive portfolio of luxury homes
- open houses listed on the main John L Scott website
Renting a Home: While owning your own home is usually a sound investment there are times when renting makes more sense.
- Maybe y ou’re thinking of moving to the Port Townsend area but aren’t ready to buy yet. You may like to make sure this is the place for you before you invest in a home. Maybe you’d like to spend some time here and explore the area, experiencing all four seasons before you commit to purchasing a home. In that case, renting is the perfect solution for you.
- If you’re moving to Port Townsend from another area and are having your dream home built. renting while you build gives you the opportunity to be near the home during construction. This makes it easier for you to make on-the-spot decisions about the multitude of questions that come up as a home is being built.
- Perhaps you’re nearing retirement and are planning on moving to Port Townsend or one of the nearby communities upon your retirement. Real estate isn’t going to get less expensive as time goes on. Buying a home now and renting it until you move here makes a lot of sense. Plus you’ll be accruing value in your home through appreciation.
- You may choose to live in the Port Townsend area part of the time. such as during our incredibly wonderful summers, and live in a warmer, drier climate during winter. Renting a house part-time is a viable solution for many.
Whatever your reason for renting, you can be assured of top-quality service from the Property Mangement team at John L. Scott in Port Townsend . We’ve been serving the rental and property management needs of folks in Port Townsend since 1983.
Whether you’re buying, selling, or renting real estate,
John L. Scott is your one-stop real estate resource.
The Port Townsend area has an amazing natural setting, making it one of the most beautiful spots in the world to live. Just ask the people who live here! Port Townsend is surrounded by the Olympic Mountains, Cascade Mountains and the Strait of Juan De Fuca.
The people who live here are great, too. We host a diverse population with abundant cultural and community activities. This area is truly a lovely place to live, work, and play. To find out more about the Port Townsend area, visit our Port Townsend page. There’s links to websites for many of our vast array of festivals and fun events, information about our areas, and even a web cam link on the page so you can see Port Townsend live.
Whether you are selling or buying real estate in Port Townsend or in Jefferson County, when you are ready to work with a real estate agent and want someone who will work in your best interest, give us a call or stop by our Port Townsend office. We will be happy to help you with all your real estate needs.
Stop in our office to meet our people, obtain more information about all real estate listings in the Port Townsend – Jefferson County area, and get answers to your real estate and Port Townsend questions. Enjoy a cup of Sunrise Coffee while you’re visiting us. It’s roasted right here in Port Townsend.