medical field careers
Due to this update, applicants who have not logged in since August 2015 may have to create a new username and password.
available jobs at
RN ICU, Hillcrest Hospital Cushing
find a job
- All applicants must apply on-line (External Applicants and Current Bailey Medical Center Employees)
- Make sure all pop up blockers are turned off before proceeding.
- Create a Username and Password if it’s your first time applying- Remember this information for Future use!
- You can have up to 6 active applications at any time.
- There is a 90 minute time limit to complete the application.
- You must complete the online Survey in order to be considered for employment.
- You can check the status of your application(s) online by logging in with the username/password you created.
- In the event of adverse action due to the background check, applicants may obtain a copy of their background report. Please see FCRA Summary of Rights for more information.
Any job can provide you with a paycheck and benefits, but a job with Bailey Medical Center will give you so much more. Your expertise, skills and knowledge will play an active and important role in providing high quality healthcare to an extensive patient base. And in doing so, you will gain the satisfaction that comes with helping people improve their health and their lives. At Bailey Medical Center, we are changing lives, and we’d like you to join us.
Our healthcare network includes over 25 facilities across three states. With such a large footprint, we are always on the lookout for talented and compassionate individuals to help us provide an elite level of service. From clinical care to clerical positions, housekeeping and hospitality, we’re looking for great people top to bottom. Take a look at our glossary to find out where you could fit in.
who is Bailey Medical Center?
Bailey Medical Center is a 37-bed general and surgical hospital. At Bailey, quality is delivered with compassion for patients and their families, with respect for employees, physicians and other health professionals; with accountability for our fiscal and ethical performance; and with responsibility to the communities we serve.
compensation / benefits
As a job candidate, you will go through several rounds of interviews to verify your candidacy and to determine whether your work style is a good fit for our culture. In addition to these parts of our hiring process, we may also perform background checks, drug screenings and we may ask to speak with previous employers.
accreditations and awards
As an expansive network of healthcare facilities, we take great pride in a collective and individual commitment to quality. Our high standards for patient care direct every action. Very often, our quality care draws the attention of peer review, and we’re proud to be recognized time and time again as leaders in our field. Take a look at some of the recognition we’ve received.
Where is Bailey Medical Center
We re located in Owasso, Oklahoma, just a few minutes northeast of the Tulsa metropolitan area. This growing suburban community offers its residents access to a recognized school district, an array of shopping and dining options and is just half an hour from Skiatook Lake, which offers 160 beautiful shoreline miles.