Protect Your Investment with Homeowners Insurance
Home ownership: it’s an American dream. But buying a place of your own or settling the family in new digs requires financial commitment. That means saving for a down payment, getting the right loan, and perhaps most importantly finding affordable home insurance.
Whether you’re buying your first home or just moving up to something larger, your home represents a huge investment you can’t afford to ignore.
That’s where we can help. By helping you understand your options, providing you money-saving insurance strategies, and matching you with local insurance agents offering free home insurance quotes, getting insured cheaply is simple, easy and convenient.
Tips for Getting Insured
When you buy a new home, lenders need insurance information up-front. To make things quick and easy on yourself, let the agents you’re matched with know what you’re looking for and how much you can afford to spend. Then examine several price quotes and choose the policy that fits your budget best.
Once your home is insured, supply the lender your insurer’s name and contact information, coverage levels and deductibles. They’ll add this information to the new contract and escrow insurance as part of your monthly expenses.
No matter how long you live in your house, don’t stick with the same homeowners insurance company year after year just because it’s easier. Though commendable, loyalty may keep you from getting the best deal.
Instead, pull your insurance policy out and take a peek at least once a year. Shop your rates, make coverage changes that reflect changes you’ve made to your home, and discuss discounts with local insurance providers. Then settle on the broadest coverage for the least amount of money.
As you compare coverage, prices and quotes, use these money-saving tips to save 60 percent or more on the protection you need:
- Set deductibles as high as possible to slash as much as 25 percent from insurance rates.
- Buy insurance for car and home from the same provider. This could garner you an additional savings of up to 15 percent.
- Install security or safety devices in your home. This extra protection makes homes more secure and can score you another 20 percent in savings.
- Eliminate unnecessary coverage. Save a bundle by getting rid of extra, unneeded coverage on items no longer owned or greatly depreciated.
- Make home improvements. Update electrical or plumbing systems, or add items like deadbolt locks for a sizeable discount.
Insurance rates can vary by thousands from one insurer to the next. So take these basics to heart, shave money off your home insurance policy, and shop for low cost coverage right here and now. You’ll insure your home affordably and be able to enjoy it securely for years to come.
“Great products and wonderful staff. Keep it up. I have already referred over 5 people to your site.”
“Your service surpassed my expectations. It was great to have companies competing for my business. My rates were cut by half the amount I was originally paying.”
“The response was prompt and helpful. agent answered various questions and provided quotes with options asked for.”
Each month, InsureMe connects over 300,000 people just like you with local agents and national carriers to help save money on insurance.
Whether you are one of the over 2.5 million people who shopped for auto insurance using our portal last year, or one of our 10 customers from Talkeetna, Alaska, you can receive customized quotes with one simple form. It’s insurance shopping made easy.
To get the best coverage at the best price, request your free quotes now. We have thousands of insurance providers across the nation standing by to help.
Here’s how the process works:
- Complete one online form. This usually takes from 2 to 10 minutes and is required to ensure the most accurate quotes.
- Get instantly matched with insurance and health discount providers in your area. Factors that affect which insurance providers you’re matched to include the type of insurance desired, your location and, if applicable, your current insurance carrier.
- See who you’ve been matched to. We’ll display a list of agents or companies and their contact information for your convenience.
- Take advantage of multiple agents and insurance companies competing for your business. When comparing offerings, don’t forget to consider claims and billing features, along with additional items like roadside assistance and 24/7 customer support.
- Get a great deal and save money on insurance!