#home equity loan
Want low to no lender fees?
With options like a cash-back refinance, a first-lien home equity loan, or the refinancing of an older Dallas home-equity loan, our lending options for both primary and secondary residences, as well as investment properties, provide flexibility and financial confidence for your future. Also, many of our Home Equity loans come with low or no lender fees. Contact us for details .
Home equity loans improve your cash flow by restructuring your home finances. We know you want the most cash possible when considering a home equity loan. That’s why TexasLending.com offers many ways to access this line of credit. Many national and local lenders are limited in products and programs in Texas. TexasLending.com can offer many more loan programs tailored to fit a variety of circumstances.
Here are some of the many ways you may access cash from your home:
- Home Equity Cash back refinance loans with credit scores above 660.
- Reverse mortgages for those over the age of 62.
- Home equity to consolidate debts
- Home equity to get cash for any reason
- Home equity up to 80% of home value on a primary residence.
- Home equity up to 70% of home value on rental properties.
- Many more options available. Contact Us!
We fully understand Texas mortgage laws and regulations, so leave it to us the leading mortgage professionals in Texas and Consumers’ Choice Award winner 6 years in a row to help you with choosing the right loan for you and your family.
Additional benefits of working with TexasLending.com:
- A live person will always answer your call.
- You can expect to speak with a home equity consultant immediately.
- You may reduce the interest payments by up to $400 per month for every $10,000 of credit card debt you transfer to a home equity mortgage.
- Try our E-signature application system. You ll shave weeks off the home equity loan process. Discover how you may qualify for these types of loans and with the least fees possible. Refinance your existing home equity loan to a lower rate today with TexasLending.com.
To find out more about how your home equity loan options and how it may improve your cash flow, contact us. Apply Today!