Help for Injured Workers in Pennsylvania Frustrated With Our Workers Comp System
Every year, thousands of Pennsylvania workers struggle to pay bills, and even put food on the table after they were injured on the job . because the Pennsylvania Workers Comp system is a confusing maze of rules, delays and loopholes.
What Can Talented Workers Comp Attorneys In Pennsylvania Do For You?
Ron Calhoon and Matt Kaminsky, along with our legal team help Harrisburg, York and Pennsylvania workers across the state that are frustrated with our Workers Compensation system – and just want the bills paid and lost pay taken care of in a timely fashion.
- Our Workers Comp FAQs page has a large number of questions that people just like you have asked us over the years and the honest answers.
- Just below, there are number of other workers comp questions and answers. And over to the bottom-left, you ll see our Workers Comp video library where even more questions about workers compensation are answered.
- We even wrote a book that you can get for free click The Seven Deadly Sins That Can Destroy Your Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Case .
And if you have a question, and can t find the answer here, or need help, pick up the phone, call us and ask. We don t bite and we do not engage in any high-pressure sales tactics. We ll answer your questions and ask you a few as well.
If you have been injured at work, you know that work injuries affect not only your physical condition, but also can limit your daily activities, as well as your ability to perform on-the-job tasks or at-home activities.
In fact, you may be unable to work for an extended period of time after sustaining an injury. No matter how your work-related injury occurred or how much time you need away from your job to recover, Pennsylvania employers are required to have workers compensation insurance to cover your medical expenses and compensation for lost wages.
Under Pennsylvania workers compensation law, every employee is entitled to benefits for injuries that occur in the course and scope of employment. Perhaps you have arrived on this site because you or a loved one sustained a work injury in Pennsylvania and have one of the following questions:
- Am I eligible to file a workers compensation claim?
- Do I need an attorney in order to file a workers compensation claim?
- My workers compensation claim was denied. Can you help me?
- My workers compensation checks are late. What can I do?
- I am already on workers compensation, but the insurer is denying my prescriptions at the pharmacy. What should I do?
- What do I do when my medical treatment bills are denied or I cannot obtain pre-approval for treatment?
- How do I keep my workers compensation benefits when the employer/insurer tries to modify, reduce, or terminate my workers compensation?
- How much is my case worth for settlement purposes?
As Central Pennsylvania workers compensation lawyers, Calhoon Kaminsky, P.C., are dedicated to serving clients with a number of work-related needs. A key step in helping clients is educating injured workers.
First, it is important to note how workers compensation is unique. Unlike other types of injury cases, work-related injuries do not have to result from the negligence or fault of you or another party.
You are not required to have an attorney in order to file a claim, but many injured workers enlist the help of an experienced Harrisburg workers compensation lawyer in order to avoid common mistakes in a complex area of the law and to prepare for future challenges.
If you would like to speak personally to us about your work injury or benefits, please fill out our confidential online contact form or call Calhoon Kaminsky, P.C., toll-free at 1-877-291-WORK (or 9675).
Whether you wish to begin the claims process, have been denied workers compensation benefits, or are encountering problems while on workers compensation, Calhoon Kaminsky, P.C., will fight to obtain the benefits you are entitled to receive.
Representing Pennsylvania Workers Employees in Workers Compensation Matters
When an injured worker becomes a client, the firm of Calhoon Kaminsky, P.C., shares numerous resources with the worker, handles all aspects of the process for the client, and keeps the client informed along the way. Information clients typically need to know are answers to the following questions:
- How long will my workers compensation benefits last?
- How do I calculate my partial disability benefits rate?
- Am I entitled to the reinstatement of benefits upon layoff?
- Do I have wage loss benefits under my own automobile insurance policy?
- Should I settle my future benefits?
Request a free copy here. What sets us apart from other attorney authors on this subject is not only our experience and expertise, but also our focus on the practice of workers compensation alone for the last twenty plus years.
Most other personal injury law firms in Central Pennsylvania don t have even one attorney devoted exclusively to workers compensation; conversely, Calhoon Kaminsky, P.C., has several attorneys who have many decades of combined experience doing workers compensation almost exclusively.
Whether your work injury occurred in a manufacturing building, at a construction site, on the road, in a more traditional office setting, or elsewhere, Calhoon Kaminsky, P.C., will assist you in all matters of workers compensation.
If you would like more information about workers compensation in Pennsylvania, do not hesitate to contact Calhoon Kaminsky, P.C. They will answer your questions regarding your specific situation for free.
Locations and Practice Areas
Calhoon Kaminsky, P.C., handle cases and represent injured workers in locations throughout Pennsylvania, including the following areas: Harrisburg, Chambersburg, Cumberland, York, Williamsport, Pottsville, Schuylkill, Gettysburg, Lancaster, Lewistown, Pottsville, Huntingdon, State College, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Centre, Juniata, Blair, Adams, Perry, Lycoming, and Mifflin.
Worker s Compensation
Whether you ve been injured on the job and would like to know more about Pennsylvania workers compensation, are already on workers compensation and have questions or are encountering problems, or have been denied workers compensation benefits, Calhoon Kaminsky, P.C., can assist you with your Pennsylvania workers compensation claim.