Free MBA Program
Discover grammar tips, writing help, and fun English language facts.
Explore both courses to learn about the different aspects of entrepreneurship.
- Introduction to Franchising – This U.S. Small Business Administration course introduces students to franchising and provides tips on choosing a franchise. The course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Starting a Business – This free entrepreneurship course from MyOwnBusiness.org covers key start-up topics including writing a business plan, building a business, and operation management. The course includes instruction, quizzes, and other learning materials.
Leadership and Management
Leadership skills are extraordinarily important in the business world – even if you don t work in a supervisory capacity. Taking courses in leadership and management will teach you how to manage both people and the day-to-day operations of a business, department, or project. Take all three courses to gain a full understanding of management and leadership principles.
- Principles of Management – Education-Portal.com provides an extensive video-based course focused on business management. The course is divided into short easy-to-digest lessons, each with a post-lesson quiz.
- Leadership Lab – This free leadership lab from MIT s Sloan School of Management consists of videos, lecture notes, assignments, and other learning materials.
- Business Management and Leadership – This free MBA course from Master Class Management is a mini MBA program that results in a certificate of completion.
MBA Program Electives
Business electives are a great way to further specialize in a topic that interests you. Here are several electives to consider.
- Business Law – This introductory business law course from Education-Portal.com consists of more than short video lesson. You can test your knowledge at the end of each portion with post-lesson quizzes.
- Project Management – This free business course from UC Irvine offers an introduction to project management through short text-based lessons.
- Human Resources – The New Jersey Institute of Technology offers a series of video-based lectures on human resources management. Topics include staffing, training, labor relations, and information systems.
Get Real Course Credit
If you would rather take courses that result in some sort of certificate or even a university recognized degree without enrolling in business school and paying a sizable tuition bill, you may want to consider looking at sites like Coursera or EdX. both of which offer courses from some of the top universities in the world. Coursera offers certificate courses and degree programs that start as low as $15. Admission is required for degree programs. EdX offers university credits for a small fee per credit hour.
Show Full Article