#how to check my credit score for free
10% – Types of Credit
10% – New Credit
How many new accounts do you have?
How many recent credit report inquires do you have?
Research indicates that opening several new credit accounts in a short period of time indicates greater risk. This is especially true for those with a short credit history.
Would you like to improve your credit score?
Do any of the following sound like you?
- I’m trying to bounce back from past payment problems.
- I want to increase my credit score by reducing the amount I owe.
- My credit score is lower because I move debt around instead of paying it off.
These are real concerns that affect your credit score. We have a solution called Zilch Standard that will help you get back on track and improve your credit score. It works like this:
- You enter your debts (credit cards, car payments, and loans)
- You simply push a button
- And create your own personalized debt management plan
Our Zilch Standard software takes all of the details surrounding your debts; interest rates, current payments, outstanding balances, etc. and quickly and easily turns it all into a month-by-month debt elimination plan.
Not only will increase your credit score by systematically paying down your debt, you will save a lot of money in unpaid interest charges.