#washer and dryer rental
Find the Best Washer and Dryer for Your Apartment
The Pacifica Apartments in Tacoma, WA
If you’re tired of hoofing it to the Laundromat with a heavy bag of clothes, it may be time to purchase a washer and dryer for your apartment, as long as your apartment has washer and dryer hook-ups. For the budget-conscious renter, multiple options are available if you choose to outfit your apartment laundry room or loft with both appliances. Of course, the very cheapest washer is you, washing items in your sink, and the cheapest dryer is a clothesline, but if you’re ready to upgrade to appliances, here are some things you should be looking for.
- First and foremost, take measurements of your washer and dryer hookup area. You ll be sorry if you make a fast purchase only to find that the appliances don t fit in your small space.
- Is saving energy a priority to you? You ll have no problem finding water-saving units that use less water than older washing machine models.
- Large-capacity washers are ideal for families that do washing on a constant basis. For singles or couples, a smaller-capacity washer will do because they use less water and energy.
- Top-load washers typically cost less and wash clothes quickly. However, they use more water and more energy. Newer model top-load washers use less water and require less dryer time which will also result in less energy use.
- If space allows, consider a stackable washer and dryer set instead of traditional side-by-side units.
Not a Drop to Waste: Your Guide to Using Less Water