Equus 3100 Innova CanOBD2 Diagnostic Tool
See the price for this item
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Equus 3100 Innova CanOBD2 Diagnostic Tool reveals the source of Check Engine light warnings quickly. This user-friendly car diagnostic tool can be easily connected to your car or truck. It works well with domestic or foreign 1996 and newer car, SUV or light truck. This auto diagnostic tool can perform many tasks including extracting a list of trouble codes, as well as their definitions from your car s computer. It can help in determining the cause of engine light warnings. The Equus 3100 Innova CanOBD2 Diagnostic Tool refreshes the information every 30 seconds to ensure that you get the latest information for easy car repairing. The battery backup memory also provides off-car reviews and analysis. Using this check engine diagnostic tool, you can also access the Repair Solutions section in Innova s official website to get information on code definitions.
You can also get a diagnostic report and possible causes of engine problem as well as probable ways to fix the problem in this section.
Equus 3100 Innova CanOBD2 Diagnostic Tool:
- Works on any 1996 and newer car, light truck or SUV
- Equus 3100 Innova CanOBD2 Diagnostic Tool is for foreign and domestic cars
- Features unique patented all-in-one screen and LED display
- Auto diagnostic tool allows for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle
- OBD2 check engine diagnostic tool easily verifies repair completion
- Retrieves OBD2 DTCs: Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) / Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1)
- Communicates with all OBD2 protocols: C.A.N. (Controller Area Network), ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
- OBD2 diagnostic tool includes Spanish and French Interface and Definitions (selected by a menu command)
- Displays Freeze Frame Data
- Unit can be flash-updated with a standard Windows PC (OBD-PC Link software required and included with tool)
- Memory/Battery backup for off-car review and analysis
OBDII is still evolving. and new codes and definitions will be added as the system matures. Equus database is constantly being updated to include more Manufacturer specific (P1) code definitions. Currently their database contains code definitions for the following Manufacturers: Acura, Honda, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Chrysler, Ford, Geo, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Saturn, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagon, and Volvo. OBDII is on vehicles that were manufactured from 1996 and newer.