#file #server #antivirus
This ESET product is not available for direct download
The following ESET business products are no longer available for download from ESET download servers:
- ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server 4.2, 4.3, 4.5
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition 3, 4
- ESET Smart Security Business Edition 3, 4
- ESET File Security for Linux/BSD/Solaris 3, 4
These products are still supported but have been replaced with the latest versions, which contain many security and feature improvements. For more information regarding the ESET End of Life policy, see Is my ESET product supported? ESET End of Life policy (Business products)
If you need to install one of these products, please contact your local ESET partner for more information and to obtain installer files.
A new version has been released
Version 6 of ESET Remote Administrator (ERA) and ESET business products were released in North America December 11th, 2014, and globally February 25th, 2015. This article applies to version 5.x and earlier ESET business products. For information about what’s new in the latest version and how to upgrade, see the following article:
If you use ESET Remote Administrator to manage your network
I. Download ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server
- Before downloading, check your operating system version: Click here for instructions .
- Have your ESET-provided Username and Password ready. Don t have your Username or Password? Click here to visit the Lost License Page .
- Click the appropriate link below to download your security product for Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/Home Server/XP/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003/2000:
32-bit download 64-bit download
- Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software
II. Install ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server
- To begin installation, double-click the ESET File Security for Microsoft Windows Server installer icon efsw_ntXX_enu.msi .
- The ESET File Security Setup window will open. Click Next to continue.
If you are upgrading from an earlier version of ESET File Security
- Select Use current settings if you are upgrading from a previous version of ESET File Security.
- Selecting Custom will display additional configuration parameters such as proxy servers, program components update tasks and password protection. If you select Typical (recommended) the additional configuration parameters can be accessed after installation.
- In the Automatic update window, enter your ESET-provided Username and Password and click Next to continue.
Usernames and Passwords
Remember to enter your Username and Password exactly as they are written:
- The username and password are case sensitive
- The hyphen in the username is necessary
- The password is ten characters long and all lowercase
- If you are copying and pasting, make sure you don’t select an extra blank space
- We do not use the letter L in passwords (use the number one (1) instead)
- A big ‘0’ is the number zero (0); a little ‘o’ is the lowercase letter o
I forgot my Username and Password