Distance Learning at FGCU
Many online courses are offered which are not part of an online degree program. Use the FGCU Course Search utility to obtain a complete list of courses offered online.
- Go to https://gulfline.fgcu.edu/pls/fgpo/szkschd.p_showform
- Select the term and then select Virtual as the Campus
- Indicate any other parameters, such as the College
- Click the Search button at the bottom of the screen
Courses available from other institutions
A resource for statewide offerings of distance learning courses and programs.
Southern Regional Education Board s Electronic Campus.
“A comprehensive source for information about higher education opportunities and services across the South.”
* Prospective students resident in the following states (Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia, and Wisconsin) that wish to pursue one of the above programs entirely online within their state of residence may submit an application according to university procedures: http://www.fgcu.edu/admissions.asp .
All other out-of-state students (those from any state not listed above) interested in pursuing one of these online degree/certificate programs entirely from within their state of residency may not be eligible to apply (due to their home state s law) and are invited to consult their state s higher education licensing authority to discuss their situation: http://www.sheeo.org/stateauth/stateauth-home.htm .