Credit one las vegas nevada
LAS VEGAS , Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Credit One Bank, one of the largest and fastest growing credit card issuers in the United States , today announced that it will break ground on its new headquarters in Las Vegas next month, which will create 500 new jobs in the near future. The 152,000-square-foot building will sit on 26 acres just south of I-215 between Durango Drive and Buffalo Drive, seven miles from Credit One Bank’s existing location. The new headquarters building is scheduled to be operational by the end of 2017.
“The significant growth we’re experiencing at Credit One Bank requires a new facility to meet the needs of our employees and our card members,” said John Coombe , senior vice president of communications, Credit One Bank. ” Las Vegas is our home, and we believe the city’s commitment to businesses and growth aligns well with our overall strategy and vision. We are proud to continue to invest in the Las Vegas community and expand our business here.”
Credit One Bank employs over 500 people in its current location. The new campus will provide additional capacity for technical, analytical and marketing positions to support Credit One Bank’s growing credit card business. Credit One Bank offers a range of full spectrum credit card products, and is among the top 10 largest Visa credit card issuers in the United States . Credit One Bank also entered into a multi-year partnership with NASCAR earlier this year, designating it as the “Official Credit Card of NASCAR.”
Construction of the new Credit One Bank headquarters is being managed by Grand Canyon Development Partners, with Gensler serving as the architect and Burke Construction Group, Inc. as the general contractor. The development will embody the latest architectural advancements and will be the first true four-story concrete tilt up office building in Southern Nevada .
A supporter of the Las Vegas community for nearly 20 years, Credit One Bank’s history of giving back extends through significant grants and employee service hours. Credit One Bank has committed more than $3 million to support the affordable housing needs of Clark County’s low to moderate income residents. In 2015, Credit One Bank donated $840,000 to more than 20 community partners including Las Vegas Rescue Mission, The Shade Tree, and HomeAid Southern Nevada, and is on pace to exceed those contributions in 2016. The new headquarters will create opportunities for Credit One Bank to further increase its community commitment.
Credit One Bank will host a groundbreaking ceremony for its new headquarters in early December. Special guests from Clark County and the City of Las Vegas , as well as representatives from Credit One Bank’s community partners, are scheduled to attend.
About Credit One Bank
Credit One Bank , N.A. is a U.S. based national bank that specializes in credit cards. Established more than 30 years ago, Credit One Bank is one of the largest and fastest growing issuers of credit cards in the industry and provides a broad spectrum of credit card products. Credit One Bank offers millions of card members cash back rewards, credit education tools, and free online access to their credit score each month. For more information, please visit www.CreditOneBank.com.
SOURCE Credit One Bank
Credit One Bank
P.O. Box 98873
Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873
For media inquiries only: CreditOneBank@kirvindoak.com
© Credit One Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.
Security & Fraud
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We list some activities below that we perform in order to safeguard your data and some tips that you can follow to protect your security.
What We Do:
- We employ industry-proven standards and technologies to protect information in our computing environment.
- We protect our systems and networks from the Internet with firewall systems.
- We use 128-bit SSL encryption technology to protect sensitive information that is transmitted over the Internet.
- We maintain a Global Digital Certificate signed by Verisign® that assures you are, in fact, communicating directly with Credit One Bank.
- We control access to your information inside our company by limiting employee access to systems and data.
What You Should Do:
- Protect your Username and Password. Avoid choosing easily guessed words or numbers. Avoid writing your sign in information in a place where others can view it.
- Use the ‘Sign Out’ button to sign out from Online Account Access upon completion of your session and close your browser.
- Do not use email for account-specific questions. Email is not normally encrypted and your account information could be intercepted.
- Review your statement information regularly for unauthorized transactions.
Alerts Regarding Phishing and Web-Spoofing:
- Phishing is an Internet scam (spoof) in the form of an email or pop-up box. The emails and pop-ups link to sites that look like well-known legitimate businesses and ask you to provide and confirm personal, financial, or password information.
- Legitimate businesses do not ask for this information unless you initiate a request for a service. Please DO NOT RESPOND to these emails requesting personal identity, accounts or password information.
- Scam emails often contain misspelled words, poor grammar, awkward or unprofessional writing and typos.
- Be suspicious of urgent or alarming appeals that request security information.
- Credit One Fraud Alerts messages are provided to you at no cost. You will not be charged for alerts received.
- Message frequency varies, as they are only sent when there is suspicion of fraud.
- Mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- For help send HELP to 89283.
- Send STOP to 89283 to end future fraud alert messages.
- For support contact us at 1-877-825-3242.
To learn other ways to avoid email scams and deal with deceptive spam visit the Federal Trade Commission site at www.ftc.gov/spam
COPYRIGHT – The information and materials contained in the website, including but not limited to text and images herein (excluding certain images licensed from third parties) and their arrangement are © Copyright by Credit One Bank. The information and materials contained in the website may not be copied, displayed, distributed, licensed, modified, published, sold, used to create derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Credit One Bank.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – We use our best efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information and materials on the website, however, information and materials on the website are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Furthermore, we make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information and materials on the website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. From time-to-time we may amend, change, add, delete, update or alter the information and/or materials contained in the website, including information regarding the products and services described or offered on the website, without notice. We assume no liability for any errors or omissions in the information or materials contained within the website and expressly disclaim any responsibility to update the information or materials contained within the website. By using the website, you acknowledge that we specifically disclaim any liability for any direct, indirect, special, unsolicited or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising out of your access to or use of the website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, including liability associated with any viruses or software which may impact a user’s equipment.
GOVERNING LAW – You agree that your use of the website shall be governed by all applicable Federal laws and the law of the state of Nevada.
You are leaving CreditOneBank.com
SOURCE: http://newsroom.creditonebank.com/2016-11-16-Credit-One-Bank-to-Build-New-Las-Vegas-Headquarters-with-500-Additional-Jobs-PlannedCredit one las vegas nevada #Credit #one #las #vegas #nevada