#Car #insurance #companies #in #ct
Connecticut Insurance Discounts
Discover all the ways to save
on home and auto insurance in
Special Savings on Auto and Home Insurance in Connecticut
Auto Insurance Discounts
Explore Connecticut’s scenic highways and charming town centers with Farmers auto coverage that’s tailored to your needs. The value gets even better with a variety discounts.
Discounts for the Family
- Bundle Discounts – Combine your Farmers Auto policy with any of the following Farmers policies to cover your important investments, and you may save with multi-policy discounts:
- Mobile Home / Specialty Dwelling
- Farmers Specialty (Motorcycle, boat, motor home, etc.)
- Business and Professional Group – Farmers offers unique discounts to approved occupational groups in Connecticut to bring their employees, retirees, and members better rates. Contact Us to see if you qualify.
- Distant Student – Earn this discount if your child (22 or younger) goes to school at least 100 miles away from your home, and doesn’t have regular access to the covered car.
- On Your Own– Reduce your premium rate if you are under the age of 25 and become the Primary Named Insured your own new policy after being on your parent’s policy for at least 12 months.
- Multi-Car – Cover more than one car under the same Farmers Auto policy and save.
- Safe Driver– Earn this discount if you have a clean driving record with no accidents or incidents.
- Shared Family Car вЂ“ Reduce your premium rate when you have a driver (age 20 or younger) and more active drivers than vehicles in the household.
- Youthful Driver – Reduce your premium rate when you add your unmarried child or grandchild (24 or younger) to your policy. To qualify, they must have a valid driver’s license and your policy must be in force for at least 1 year. This discount will not apply if the child/grandchild was disclosed as the result of a claim with the company.
Planning Ahead Discounts
- Alternative Fuel – Save on your Auto insurance and on your gas budget when you drive a hybrid, electric, or other alternative fuel car.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Select EFT as your premium payment method, and we’ll lower your rates.
- Paperless вЂ“ Enroll in Paperless and we’ll lower your rates.
- Good Payer вЂ“ Make all your premium payments on time with no late fees for 12 months and we’ll lower your rates.
- Homeowner – As the name implies, if you own your home, you may be eligible for this additional discount.
- Pay In Full – Lower your rates if you decide to pay your full-term premium with one lump sum.
- Good Student – Students under 25 can lower their auto insurance rates when they do well in school. The Good Student Discount applies to any of the following:
- High school student with at least a B average
- College student with a 3.0 (out of 4.0) grade point average or higher
- Dean’s List or Honor Roll student
- Student ranked in the top 20% of their class or in the top 20% in national standardized tests
Be ready to submit proof of eligibility (a copy of a report card, grade-point average, etc.) when requesting this discount.
- Mature Driver – Senior Connecticut Drivers, 60 and older, can complete a state-approved Accident Prevention Course for a discount on their auto insurance. If you’ve taken this course in the past 2 years, please let us know!
Home Insurance Discounts
Whether you live in one of Connecticut’s leafy villages or bustling cities, Farmers gives you multiple ways to save on your home insurance.
Discounts for the Household
- Multi-Policy – Get a discount when you choose Farmers for your home and auto policies.
- Affinity – Members and employees of eligible Connecticut professional groups can save even more.
Home Upkeep Discounts
- Home Renovation – You might qualify for this discount if you’ve recently replaced or renovated your home’s plumbing, heating or electric systems.
- New Home – You could save once again if your home was built in the last 13 years.
- New Roof – Has your roof been rebuilt or replaced in the last 6 years? If so, there’s another potential discount for you.
- UL-Approved Roofing Materials – What’s in your roof? You’ll get a break if it’s made of impact-resistant materials (like asphalt or fiberglass shingles) that have been tested and approved by Underwriters Laboratories.
Home Safety Discounts
- Home Safety – We apply this discount if your home is specially fortified against extreme weather and natural disasters, equipped with automatic water and gas shut-off valves, and ENERGY STAR or LEED certified for efficiency.
- Protective Devices – Things like security systems, fire alarms and sprinklers help protect your home from serious risk. That’s why Farmers may reward you with a rate discount for having them.
You may be eligible for one or more of these discounts, subject to documentation. Discounts apply to selected coverages, perils and policy types. Eligibility and actual percentage of discounts may vary. Not all products and discounts are available in every state. Please contact a Farmers agent for details.
Share this page
Give Feedback opens in new window
opens in new window
Products features may not be available in all states may vary by state. Restrictions, exclusions, limits, and conditions apply.
Connecticut Insurance Discounts: Connecticut Car, Home – Life Insurance, Farmers, car insurance companies in ct.
All Rights Reserved:
Apartments News Auto News Car News Credit News Insurance News Loan News Top News Pharma News Real Estate News Rental News Travel News USA News Connecticut Insurance Discounts: Connecticut Car, Home – Life Insurance, Farmers, car insurance companies in ct.