#Chicago #workers #compensation #attorney
Chicago Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
The Chicago accident lawyers at Donald W. Fohrman Associates, Ltd. focus on protecting the rights of accident and injury victims, including injured workers. If you were injured in a workplace accident, we can help you obtain worker’s compensation benefits and any applicable personal injury damages.
If you were injured in a work-related accident, contact our office at (800) 437-2571 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Chicago accident and injury attorneys. We offer 24/7 legal assistance to all of our clients.
Why You Should Choose Donald W. Fohrman Associates for Your Workers’ Compensation Claim
When dealing with a workers’ compensation, you need a lawyer who understands the legal and practical complexities involved with the case. For more than three decades, accident and injury victims throughout Illinois have turned to David W. Fohrman Associates for help with a workers’ compensation claim. The following are just some of the reasons why we are the lawyer you need:
- You don’t pay unless you recover. We provide our workers’ compensation legal services on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay us absolutely no fees or costs unless we get money for you.
- Free, no obligation consultation. We offer all prospective clients a free initial consultation with an experienced accident attorney.
- Unsurpassed legal experience. Our firm offers nearly 100 years of combined experience handling workers’ compensation claims, and we have successfully represented over 11,000 injury victims.
- Proven track record of success. With a success rate of 98%, we have recovered over $125 million in workers’ compensation benefits.
- Second opinion. If you do not believe your present attorney is aggressively representing you, we will tell you, in our opinion, whether or not your claim is being handled properly.
- We will in the time and effort it takes to purse a workers’ compensation claim. We will take as much time as necessary to explain to you your rights so that you are able to make important decisions about your claim. We give every claim the skill and attention that it deserves.
- We will protect your rights. Injured workers are protected from any retaliation for filing a workers’ compensation claim. We will ensure that your employment rights are protected, in addition to helping you obtain workers’ compensation benefits.
Worker’s Compensation Benefits
- Medical costs covered 100% with no co-pays or deductibles no coinsurance or deductibles
- Choice of doctors
- Lost wage benefits equal to two-thirds (2/3′s) of your gross weekly wage (paid within 2 weeks of your accident)
- Reimbursement for travel to medical appointments
- Vocational training
- Disfigurement compensation
- Penalties if the insurance company fails to pay benefits
- Lump sum settlement
Free Consultation and 24/7 Legal Assistance
Chicago Workers’ Compensation Lawyers, Workplace Accident Attorney, chicago workers compensation attorney.