#cheapest car insurance quote
Cheap & Lowest Car & Auto Insurance in Halifax & Nova Scotia
- Quick & Easy Quotes.See how much you can save in just a few minutes! Get an instant online quote OR by calling 1-888-798-2281, the best car insurance at the lowest price in Nova Scotia has never been so easy.
- Best Service..You get friendly help from only the best. From a simple policy change to helping you with a claim, our customer service will impress you!
- Best Coverage..Great coverage and great price can come in one package. No cutting corners. You get full protection so that your covered from any claim.
- Best Price..Get cheaper car insurance because we offer you much more choice. As an insurance broker, we serve up many quotes for you, not just one option – saving you hundreds!
Why You Will Love us:
Fast and Easy
Insurance quotes don’t need to be a long drawn out process. The majority of the time we will provide you an accurate quote, in real time while you are on the phone.
Compare and Save
A simple way to ensure you get the best and cheapest rate by comparing many car insurance company rates. We’ve made the process quick – easy and friendly for you! Start an instant online quote OR by calling 1-888-798-2281 now! We can also help you save on other types of insurance coverage in Nova Scotia. Learn more about our Home Insurance, Commercial Insurance and Life Insurance
Nova Scotia Car Insurance News
Nova Scotia bulletin provides service, fee schedule to take effect in April A new slate of maximum fees and disbursements payable for services, activities or functions under Nova Scotia’s Automobile Insurance Diagnostic and Treatment Protocols Regulations. A bulletin issued last week by the Nova Scotia’s Finance Department details the service and fee schedule:
- completion of a patient assessment by a physician, physiotherapist or chiropractor – $100;
- provision of the first three treatment visits for treatment authorized for a whiplash I injury, a first-degree or a second-degree sprain or strain by a physiotherapist or chiropractor – $75 per visit;
- provision of as many as seven additional treatment visits for treatment authorized for a first-degree or a second-degree sprain or strain by a physiotherapist or chiropractor – $45 per visit;
- provision of first seven treatment visits for treatment authorized for a whiplash II injury, a third-degree sprain or strain by a physiotherapist or chiropractor – $75 per visit;
- provision of as many as 14 additional treatment visits for treatment authorized for a whiplash II injury, a third-degree sprain or strain by a physiotherapist or chiropractor – a $45 per visit;
- completion of an Injury Management Consultant Report by a physiotherapist or chiropractor (covers fees for up to one hour of the consultant’s time) – $226; and
- completion of an Injury Management Consultant Report by a physician (includes fees for up to one-half hour of the consultant’s time) – $150.
FAQS TIPS FOR NOVA SCOTIA INSURANCE
Q.If I’m sharing a car with another driver, will my auto insurance rates be lower than if I was the only driver on the policy?
A.Each individual situation is different. Depending on the age and driving record of each driver, there may be no charge for a second driver, or additional car insurance charges could apply. The best advice is to contact your Nova Scotia insurance broker to find out what effect an additional driver would have to your policy.
Q.Should we carry higher liability limits with our insurance policies?
A.Nova Scotia Court awards for personal injury are climbing all the time. You don’t want to be in a situation when you have a car or home accident where the court awards a payment higher than what your insurance policy will pay. If this happens, you may be required to make up the difference from your savings and the sale of your personal assets. Speak to your Nova Scotia Insurance broker about the right amount of third-party liability insurance coverage.
Q.I am going on vacation and plan to rent a car. Does my Halifax auto insurance policy provide any coverage for my auto rental?
A.If you are renting a vehicle, make sure you talk to your Nova Scotia insurance broker in advance. In many cases, your policy will have coverage for this, but if not your car insurance policy can be extended to provide coverage based on your own unique needs.
Q.Will a comprehensive claim affect my auto insurance premium?
A.While a comprehensive claim will not affect your driving record, it could affect your premium. Two or more comprehensive claims in a short span of time will likely affect your rate. Or, your insurance company might ask you for a higher deductible, not offer this coverage, or cancel your insurance coverage/policy altogether if you’ve had a number of comprehensive claims. Examples of comprehensive claims are theft, vandalism to your vehicle, or glass damage due to a pebble coming up from the pavement.