#Cheap #insurance #in #arizona
Arizona Insurance For Everyone
- There are over 5.1 million registered automobiles in Arizona (as of 2012).
- The average 12-month auto insurance policy was $1,222 as of December of 2013, which is good news for consumers.
- Lower average cost is a result of the number of options for cheap insurance Arizona residents have at their disposal.
- There are a number of ways Arizona has been able to keep rates low. They made Uninsured Motorist Coverage mandatory as well as fought vehicle-related crime.
- The establishment of the Arizona Vehicle Theft Task Force has successfully recovered over 30,000 vehicles with a value of $323 million for its citizens. This helps keep rates low for Comprehensive coverage in particular.
- The number of licensed drivers in the state is 4.7 million as of 2012.
- There were over 104,000 automobile crashes in Arizona during 2011.
- Despite the state’s auto insurance requirements, around 12% of drivers are still uninsured. This is one of the largest contributing factors to insurance costs.
If you have a loan out on your vehicle or lease a vehicle, the banks may require you to have more.
Here is what is expected of drivers in the Four Corners State:
- Bodily Injury Coverage with a minimum of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage at a minimum of $10,000
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage of at least $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident.
- Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage at a minimum of $15,000 per person and $30,000 per accident.
- There is more insurance you can add if desired.
- The above insurance only covers the other party involved in a crash.
- The Uninsured Motorist coverage makes sure that you are not paying out of pocket if someone else is breaking the law.
- When people drive without insurance, it is often hard to get them to pay for any damages they may have caused.
Cheap Insurance Arizona, cheap insurance in arizona.
All Rights Reserved: