CNEA s Online Education Programs
Our online classes offer 24/7 access to high quality audio/video PowerPoint presentations that are just like a live class – only you can be in your jammies and watch at your convenience! At the end of the program, submit your online evaluation to receive a link to your CE certificate. These programs provide the same excellent learning opportunities that you are used to getting at live classes taught by Carol Jacobson, Karen Marzlin, and Cindy Webner. Enhance your practice, improve patient outcomes, and prepare for certification exams with these exceptional programs. Click here for more information !
CCRN Certification Review Course is available in Audio and Video format. The purpose of this course is to enable participants to increase their knowledge and preparations for successful passage of the CCRN certification examination. These activities are approved for 16.0 contact hours with 1.3 contact hours of pharmacology . When you purchase these products you will receive instructions, two files, handouts, evaluation form and CE Certificate after course completion.
NOTE. These files are large (2 GB each). You will receive either a video zip file or audio zip file depending on which you purchased. Please just be patient and wait for your computer to completely download the file.
C ardiovascular N ursing E ducation A ssociates (CNEA)
Carol Jacobson, Karen Marzlin, and Cynthia Webner
Cardiovascular Nursing Education Associates (CNEA) provides comprehensive cardiovascular and critical care education and certification preparation.
- CNEA provides certification preparation courses and resources for the following cardiovascular and critical care certification exams: CCRN, PCCN, CMC CSC (AACN); Cardiac-Vascular Nursing (ANCC); and CHFN (AAHFN). These certification readiness programs raise the bar for individual nursing knowledge and support the culture development for Beacon units and Magnet organizations.
- CNEA authors the book Cardiovascular Nursing Practice: A Comprehensive Resource Manual and Study Guide for Clinical Nurses . This book compiles current evidence and practical wisdom in a format designed specifically for point of care nurses, advanced practice nurses, and nursing educators in all settings throughout the continuum. All clinical content within this resource is linked directly to clinical practice.
- CNEA specializes in the delivery of onsite education programs that are customized to meet the specific needs of each client. All education programs are designed with the clear purpose of engaging nurses and transforming practice.
- CNEA offers a broad collection of continuing education programs designed for independent learning. These products can be used by organizations or individuals to support the journey of lifelong learning.
- CNEA creates quick reference tools to supplement our classes and education products. These tools are designed for easy access and are ideal for individual nurses or as an addition to any learning lab.
- CNEA is an approved provider of continuing education trough the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number 15714.
Why choose CNEA for your cardiovascular, critical care, and certification needs:
Individual nurses ….. We will help you achieve your professional education and certification goals. Carol, Cindy and Karen teach and write in a style that promotes understanding rather than memorization. We believe that understanding is the key to critical thinking and clinical decision making. We have a passion for the difference your nursing care makes in the lives of patients and their families. We teach knowledge and skills that will equip you to take your practice to the next level and impact the outcomes of the patients you care for. We each have a commitment to lifelong learning and we specialize in communicating complex concepts in a clear and meaningful way. We combine humor, energy, and creative teaching strategies to make CNEA courses a memorable learning experience. Your professional spirit will be renewed as you learn and you will be prepared to translate your knew knowledge into practice change.
Organizations ….. Today’s healthcare environment demands excellence from every provider, with every patient, at every point of care. The achievement of exceptional outcomes requires nurses in every position to be equipped with the knowledge and skills to meet the needs of patients with complex clinical problems. Focused and purposeful education supports the foundation of knowledge required for nurses to contribute at their highest level in order to impact patient outcomes. CNEA provides education and preparation to increase the number of certified nurses and support the journey to Beacon and Magnet achievement. CNEA can also provide focused population based education to support organization efforts to improve quality outcomes, reduce readmissions, and achieve external accreditation in the care of patients with heart failure, acute coronary syndromes, and atrial fibrillation. CNEA also provides intensive training for key evidence based nursing practices such as bedside cardiac monitoring.
In addition to working together as Cardiovascular Nursing Education Associates . Carol, Cindy and Karen offer education and consulting services through Key Choice and Quality Education Services . For more information about these services, please click on the menu options to the right.