Our friendly, helpful, hard-working employees give 7-Eleven its signature customer experience. We are always looking for enthusiastic and friendly people to join our team and continue this proud tradition of service. Without our customers, there is no “us.”
- Checker, Starting Pay: $13.35/hr
- Part-Time Checker, Starting Pay: $10.50/hr
- High School Checker, Starting Pay: $10/hr
- Night Clerk, Starting Pay: $13.90/hr
These positions are available to current associates:
Apply for these great 7-Eleven companies online:
We are among Oklahoma’s leading employers and joining our team is a special honor.
Our stores are located throughout Central Oklahoma, including Oklahoma City, Edmond, Norman, Noble, Mustang, Yukon, Midwest City, Bethany, and Warr Acres. Placement is based upon openings, and we try our best to find an opening near our employees’ homes.
Join our growing family of more than 1,300 employees and experience a safe working environment, promotion from within, and equal opportunity for advancement. Employees earn excellent pay and excellent benefits, such as health, dental, and life insurance, profit-sharing, 401(k) savings plans, paid vacation and more.
7-Eleven considers our team members a long-term investment. Employees have numerous opportunities for career growth and advancement. We promote aggressively from within our ranks, which means there are always new challenges and opportunities for smart, hard-working folks. At 7-Eleven, you will always report to someone who knows your job because, invariably, your supervisor once did the very job you are doing.
If hired for this position, you will be required to perform the following duties, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work varying shifts as well as all holidays
- Able to perform repetitive bending, stooping and reaching
- Able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work continuously on your feet for 8 hours or more
- Willing and able to work without scheduled breaks
- Comfortable working alone at times
- Willing and able to perform routine daily tasks that include sweeping, mopping and cleaning
- Able to climb a ladder to perform the following: hanging store banners, changing gasoline price signs, hanging ceiling signage, and stocking cooler areas