Best’s Insurance Reports. available online via BestLink . provides in-depth reports on thousands of insurers, reinsurers and groups in the United States, Canada and around the world. Go beyond the data to learn the reasons behind an insurer’s rating. These reports provide an independent perspective and expert commentary you won’t find with any other insurance intelligence tool.
You don’t need to choose between high-level insurance industry analysis and detailed examination of individual insurance companies: The full Best’s Insurance Reports service gives you both. Select the edition below that best suits your needs to learn more:
With these products, you can:
- Check a company’s Best’s Credit Rating, find out why a rating was assigned or changed, and uncover rating history trends.
- Review our in-depth commentary on a company’s operating methods.
- Use advanced search capabilities to identify companies that meet certain criteria for competitive research and benchmarking analysis.
- Search and sort by financial, numerical and text fields, create custom lists and export the most current data.
- Research changes impacting existing companies, locate surviving insurers for companies that have gone out of business and more, dating back to 1819 with Best’s Corporate Changes Retirements.
- And much more!