#mortgages for people with bad credit
Looking for a Bad or Poor Credit Mortgage Loan?
Just think of us as an online one stop shopping center for your all your mortgage loan needs. Finding a loan has never been faster. If you have good credit or bad credit we can help you. That’s why we are called Any Credit Mortgage. We can help you find a bad credit mortgage loan.
Do you already know the type of loan you need? Do you need to refinance. Do you know the rates that are competitive? We can help you. Fast. With just the click of the button and within minutes you can know exactly what you need and what you have can have access to.
Find a Mortgage Lender
The market is coming back. It’s a buyers market and you need to get in and find a lender that’s going to be just right for you. Don’t stop at the first one. We recommend that you look at least three lenders before you make a decision.
A mortgage broker is someone who brings borrowers and lenders together. They should find a lender that provides the best possible rates and has best type of loan that best fits your needs. Think of us as your mortgage broker. That’s why we suggest you use our service. Just fill out the zip code and click the button, it’s that simple. We provide many choices for you.
Today’s Mortgage Rates – where can I find the best rates?
Today there are more options than ever to find mortgage rates. Where do you start? How do you know which ones are current? Is there an easy place to compare rates? YES! We can point you to the top comparison sites on the internet. Lock in a fixed rate today.
Is it time to refinance?
How much can you lower your mortgage loan? Refinancing at the right time is critical to your pocket book. Maybe you should think about moving from an adjustable rate to a fixed rate. When ever thinking about refinancing one should think about many items:
- You must take into account the closing costs. Can you afford to refinance?
- How much will the refinance lower my current mortgage payment? If the amount you gain is offset by the closing cost you should re-think refinancing.
- Experts say if you can save 50 basis points (0.5 %) with no closing costs it might be worthwhile.
- Credit score is very important. The higher your score the lower the rate you can get. You should find this out before even thinking about getting a mortgage loan or doing a refinance.
- Some people may qualify to refinance to an FHA loan. FHA insures the loan so the lender can offer you a better deal. This can significantly sway your decision if you qualify.