The global automotive industry is undergoing unprecedented transformation. The growth and profit centers for automotive OEMs are gradually shifting to emerging markets. In order to stay profitable and competitive, automotive manufacturers and suppliers need to address the key challenges including rising product complexity, strict environment and safety regulations. They also have to gain deeper understanding of evolving needs for car connectivity, cost pressures and overcapacity while adapting to changing supply and demand needs. Consumer preferences, customer-influencing digital technologies, new digital retail formats and evolving role of dealers are also key game changers for the industry.
How Wipro Helps
Wipro’s Automotive Group helps you address these major challenges and also supports you in your transformation journey for better profitability and increased competitiveness. We offer solutions and services across the entire automotive value chain including:
- Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Marketing and Sales
- After Sales
Our services help you transform your business by improving business efficiency, agility and profitability. We also help you enter new markets, reduce costs, build better products, streamline your supply chain, enable efficient manufacturing, enhance your brand image, improve sales processes and build long-lasting customer relationships and loyalty.
Key Facts and Figures
We serve the top global Automotive players including:
- 7 out of top 10 passenger car OEMs
- 3 out of top 10 commercial vehicle OEMs
- 5 out of top 10 Tier-I suppliers
- 4 of top 10 global two-wheeler OEMs
- Multiple captive finance, fleet service providers and national dealer groups
We provide solutions and services to over 50 global automotive clients across NA, EMEA, APAC and LATAM through 11 global delivery centers. We have successfully executed over 700 global projects in the past 15 years.
- Rich experience in working with top global Automotive OEMs and suppliers
- Global Automotive workforce of over 2500 consultants across 10 countries, with 200+ automotive domain experts
- Strong focus in enhancing Automotive domain expertise through dedicated Automotive Centre of Excellence
- Develop business solutions for better business outcomes
- Skilled in emerging Automotive technologies, which includes
- Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud
- Infotainment and Telematics