private hospice care
We commit, we deliver. To patients, families, partners, communities, and each other.
We honestly accept personal responsibility for our choices, attitude, and results.
Caring for patients and families with the same love, dignity, and respect we give our own families.
Exceptional care. Every patient. Every family. Every day.
Empowering others with knowledge, skills, hope, and confidence.
THE AUBURN CREST PROMISE
Auburn Crest Hospice philosophy respects the rights of patient and family:
- The right to enjoy the highest quality of life possible.
- The right to die with dignity, as dignity is perceived and defined by the patient.
- The right to actively participate in managing the remaining life span, through the end-of-life.
- The right to remain a viable family member in the environment of choice.
- The right to have his/her needs considered on a personal, individual basis.
A veteran’s military service can add a distinct dimension to the level of physical, emotional and spiritual support he or she needs. Deep-rooted memories of combat may manifest in different ways and often are recounted as a veteran faces his own mortality. We are a proud partner of We Honor Veterans, a pioneering campaign of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization in collaboration with the Department of Veterans Affairs, to improve the care veterans receive from hospice and palliative care providers.